not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Union voting

06 Jul 2019, 17:28

Our new rep has insisted that the voting forms for the current high union positions are handed to him with the boxes ticked that are recommended from the union.....i really don’t like this as it goes against why I vote and I only know one of the people on a list of a dozen or more. If they want my vote why are they not canvassing in offices to gain people’s trust ??

Union voting

06 Jul 2019, 18:27

It's a postal vote, you get a pre paid envelope to send your ballot paper back - use it!

Union voting

06 Jul 2019, 18:28

Jobs for the boys.

Union voting

06 Jul 2019, 18:42

par4mrl wrote:Our new rep has insisted that the voting forms for the current high union positions are handed to him with the boxes ticked that are recommended from the union.....i really don’t like this as it goes against why I vote and I only know one of the people on a list of a dozen or more. If they want my vote why are they not canvassing in offices to gain people’s trust ??

This is a piss take right just post it off and tell said rep to do one.

Union voting

06 Jul 2019, 19:06

par4mrl wrote:Our new rep has insisted that the voting forms for the current high union positions are handed to him with the boxes ticked that are recommended from the union.....i really don’t like this as it goes against why I vote and I only know one of the people on a list of a dozen or more. If they want my vote why are they not canvassing in offices to gain people’s trust ??

Your vote you decide by reading their reasons for requesting your vote. as for the rep tell him none of his business who you vote for.

Union voting

06 Jul 2019, 21:44

Maybe the Rep is inexperienced but interference in the voting is highly questionable possibly illegal.

Branches are able to recommend candidates but the choice is yours.

Union voting

06 Jul 2019, 21:48

Bernardson wrote:Maybe the Rep is inexperienced but interference in the voting is highly questionable possibly illegal.

Branches are able to recommend candidates but the choice is yours.

Exactly

Union voting

08 Jul 2019, 15:37

putting mine in the bin, its all a load of waffle.

Union voting

08 Jul 2019, 16:24

Some good people standing including our own Martin Walsh who has kept us up to date on here for years as Dingo.Always a low turnout for a national position so every vote counts!

Union voting

08 Jul 2019, 16:29

Should the voting forms have been received by now? I had a CWU letter about a week ago saying the Ballot Paper would be received "shortly". Just making sure it hasn't gone astray.

Union voting

08 Jul 2019, 16:38

goddard7 wrote:Some good people standing including our own Martin Walsh who has kept us up to date on here for years as Dingo.Always a low turnout for a national position so every vote counts!

Whilst i agree with his approach to RM , he wants a labour govt. Can you imagine the damage the muppet corbyn would do to the country?

Union voting

08 Jul 2019, 16:49

I've spoilt mine with a nice message ends in F

Union voting

08 Jul 2019, 20:03

leolion855 wrote:
goddard7 wrote:Some good people standing including our own Martin Walsh who has kept us up to date on here for years as Dingo.Always a low turnout for a national position so every vote counts!

Whilst i agree with his approach to RM , he wants a labour govt. Can you imagine the damage the muppet corbyn would do to the country?

You are being asked to vote in a cwu election which represents you in the workplace. nobody is asking you to vote labour.

Union voting

09 Jul 2019, 11:36

leolion855 wrote:putting mine in the bin, its all a load of waffle.

There is one lad going direct from the shop floor to the NEC if he is successful, can't remember his name at the moment but when I do he'll get my vote.

Union voting

09 Jul 2019, 14:21

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
leolion855 wrote:putting mine in the bin, its all a load of waffle.

There is one lad going direct from the shop floor to the NEC if he is successful, can't remember his name at the moment but when I do he'll get my vote.

Luke Elgar

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2