not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE



Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 01:53

Very selective information printed on the changes RM would like to see introduced. No mention of the thousands of job losses with quotes attributed to ill informed posties. Letters page effectively gone in favour of propaganda and lies from upper management. No mention of introduction of five day operation in 2020. Was another mention of moving all Tracked items to LAT hubs for those who think this isn't planned. It's obviously not possible to achieve of course. They are turning RM into a joke.

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 02:05

Celgar wrote:Very selective information printed on the changes RM would like to see introduced. No mention of the thousands of job losses with quotes attributed to ill informed posties. Letters page effectively gone in favour of propaganda and lies from upper management. No mention of introduction of five day operation in 2020. Was another mention of moving all Tracked items to LAT hubs for those who think this isn't planned. It's obviously not possible to achieve of course. They are turning RM into a joke.

A 5 Day operation would mean 1/6 of the workforce being cut they cannot staff the offices now and with increased workloads it is going to look more like a casualty ward than a delivery office do these FOOLS in charge have any idea other than screwing the working man/woman for their own personal gains!

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 06:23

First I've heard of a 5 day operation. Please state your source ?

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 07:36

Ah yes, The Courier. I remember getting that...

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 08:13

DiamondSmiles wrote:Ah yes, The Courier. I remember getting that...


how do I stop receiving mine?

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 09:21

FirstPost wrote:how do I stop receiving mine?

Simply endorse it as refused in the normal manner with a 'dead' sticker that you would deal with items that are gone away, incomplete address etc. Possibly with the addition of some sarcastic message which may lead to your lino having to 'have a word' as the returns department seem to lack a sense of humour? :dance Eventually you'll be struck off the mailing list and your life will be much better. If more employees did this then perhaps the top brass would start to get the message..?

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 09:51

Decky Boy wrote:First I've heard of a 5 day operation. Please state your source ?

It part of the 'productivity & efficiency' that RM loves to talk about. Was originally mentioned by a DOM then confirmed by the union on this forum. I will find it for you later. It won't happen til the USO negotiations in the later half of 2020.

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 15:50

They havent officially talked about a 5 day operation, so why would they comment on it in the courier? Its all speculation and rumour, rm hands are tied until the USO is changed.

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 18:38

Just out of interest, how long has the Courier been around?

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 20:16

Feeling a bit left out here haven't received mine yet, hope it comes tomorrow, can't wait to see which bunch of sad twats took theirs on holiday to get a photo with it !

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 20:21

ted_e_bear wrote:Feeling a bit left out here haven't received mine yet, hope it comes tomorrow, can't wait to see which bunch of sad twats took theirs on holiday to get a photo with it !

Your not missing much personally I would count the bugs on my windscreen if I had the the time!

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 20:52

Deadly wrote:Just out of interest, how long has the Courier been around?

I have worked for RM for over 35 years and it was around back then,but you didn,t get it delivered to your address a PHG would walk round and put a copy on your frame.I seem to remember most of them ended up in the bin as it was full of crap even then ,not much has changed I think the paper is a bit more glossy now. :cuppa

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 21:37

The three parcel hubs being created will be the flashpoint, especially if they try and employ workers on the zero hours or self employed contract model. This must not be allowed to happen, it will create a cancer within the company.

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 21:46

30+YEARMAN wrote:
Deadly wrote:Just out of interest, how long has the Courier been around?

I have worked for RM for over 35 years and it was around back then,but you didn,t get it delivered to your address a PHG would walk round and put a copy on your frame.I seem to remember most of them ended up in the bin as it was full of crap even then ,not much has changed I think the paper is a bit more glossy now. :cuppa

:thumbup

Comments on Courier June 2019 issue.

09 Jun 2019, 21:47

Kill it off and never receive it again.

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 2   1, 2