not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 20:14

Is your Dim a bully?

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 20:20

arnold cheshire wrote:Is your Dim a bully?

Not now he got sacked. :nana :wave
Only now we have one of his wonder kids running the show in who probably learnt everything bad off him. :nervous

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 20:30

General Mannerheim wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:Is your Dim a bully?

Not now he got sacked. :nana :wave
Only now we have one of his wonder kids running the show in who probably learnt everything bad off him. :nervous

Last time one of our dims got sacked was nearly 20 years ago

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 20:38

Our manager has gotten worse after walkout.
And meditation.
Last edited by Yamr1 on 14 May 2019, 20:50, edited 2 times in total.

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 20:43

Yes,both were,one of the main reasons I had to get out. Say no more.

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 20:47

Yamr1 wrote:Ours has got worse after walkout.
And meditation.

The mind boggles t@@@@s

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 20:49

How you getting on Arnold? Has your situation improved?

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 20:50

mickeymacca wrote:How you getting on Arnold? Has your situation improved?

No mickey

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 21:07

I'm sorry to hear that Arnold, with all the attention that is quite rightly being given to Mental Health this week, it would have been nice for RM to acknowledge it in some way, I've not heard a dickie-bird from my DO, plenty about lapsing though!. I hope your situation does improve, has anyone put a grievance in against your DIM?

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 21:09

mickeymacca wrote:I'm sorry to hear that Arnold, with all the attention that is quite rightly being given to Mental Health this week, it would have been nice for RM to acknowledge it in some way, I've not heard a dickie-bird from my DO, plenty about lapsing though!. I hope your situation does improve, has anyone put a grievance in against your DIM?

Thanks micky they all stay out for him

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 21:18

I can imagine that must make it feel as though you are not getting much support from your colleagues then. Fair play to you for standing your ground, the constant negotiating/arguing everyday is tiring though isn't it?

Bullying Dims

14 May 2019, 22:34

Revolving door for DIM's and Lineo's at ours. We all stand at the front and listen to the latest spiel , ticking off the buzz phrases on the bullsh*t bingo card. They're all your friend until the DSM's latest unachievable target lands on their desk. Then it back to trying to bully you into achieving the unattainable target. Unfortunately there are some that buckle under the pressure. Some of us that stand up for ourselves get put on the awkward squad list and have to spend the time watching your backs and trying to be Teflon.

Bullying Dims

15 May 2019, 11:13

Bullying and harassing all most seems to be part of the job , I worked for royal mail for over 25 years and the vast majority of doms and managers constantly bullied staff including myself. I left on ihr because of my back and I certainly do not miss RM one bit. I feel sorry for my old colleagues who have to work for a bullying company.

Bullying Dims

15 May 2019, 12:18

It’s seems to be a standard now and a must have skill in the CV of management ability within RM.
Unless their bonus culture system changes, nothing will ever change!

Bullying Dims

16 May 2019, 11:11

tommyrep wrote:It’s seems to be a standard now and a must have skill in the CV of management ability within RM.
Unless their bonus culture system changes, nothing will ever change!

As I have said so many times before,what goes around comes around,and all this bullying one day will come back on the perpetrators,and I wouldnt want to be in their shoes when it does,and it will,it always does. :hmmmm

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2