not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Parental responsibility

17 Apr 2019, 21:29

I had a run in with a cover Dom this morning! This big fat bold man who didn’t even introduce himself was trying to force people to lapse, on what was a busy Wednesday.
He tried to use the flexing terminology and seemed to get annoyed when I corrected him that you can’t lapse and flex in the same day! There has to be an agreement in place to flex. Anyway he tried to put pressure on my partner once he knew he wasn’t winning a fight with me(who is quite a shy bloke) When I told him we both have parental responsibility’s he backed off and shuffled away mumbling. Unbelievable! I thought culture was supposed to change lol guess he didn’t get the memo

Parental responsibility

18 Apr 2019, 11:18

Gangham_style14 wrote:I had a run in with a cover Dom this morning! This big fat bold man who didn’t even introduce himself was trying to force people to lapse, on what was a busy Wednesday.
He tried to use the flexing terminology and seemed to get annoyed when I corrected him that you can’t lapse and flex in the same day! There has to be an agreement in place to flex. Anyway he tried to put pressure on my partner once he knew he wasn’t winning a fight with me(who is quite a shy bloke) When I told him we both have parental responsibility’s he backed off and shuffled away mumbling. Unbelievable! I thought culture was supposed to change lol guess he didn’t get the memo

He is probably just new to RM and came in from the big bad world. Gaffers outside RM can actually MANAGE their teams and great them like crap because of weak or non existent unions. CWU is still a strong, if not the strongest out there and although they don't always get it right, think of a RM without them. Yodel anyone. :thumbup

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1