not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Holiday leave

17 Apr 2019, 21:07

I have a holiday next week and been told I cant have extra pay for bank holiday Monday and that I have been allocated 4 days leave and have to take another day another time . Is this right . Thanks

Holiday leave

17 Apr 2019, 21:21

Yes afraid so

Holiday leave

17 Apr 2019, 21:23

You're not very clear there. I'm guessing you're on a full weeks annual leave. I think the agreement only applies to situations where your rest day falls on a bank holiday. If this happens you're choice is either to take it in cash or take a lieu day off some other time.

With a weeks leave it's different. Sometimes PSP automatically only takes four days from your leave and other times a bank holiday credit needs to be put in manually. However I don't think you can take it paid.

Holiday leave

17 Apr 2019, 22:29

You get a day in lieu to book at another time. You can carry up to five days of AL into the following year.

Holiday leave

18 Apr 2019, 16:16

Sputters2017 wrote:I have a holiday next week and been told I cant have extra pay for bank holiday Monday and that I have been allocated 4 days leave and have to take another day another time . Is this right . Thanks

Yes, that’s correct. You’ll be docked 4 days holiday instead of 5 and paid separately for the Monday making the pay tally up to your contracted hours. You won’t get a day in Lieu back, instead you’ll use 4 days holiday instead of 5.

Holiday leave

18 Apr 2019, 16:50

Celgar wrote:You get a day in lieu to book at another time. You can carry up to five days of AL into the following year.

You can carry any outstanding days you have to the next year. There is no limit.

Holiday leave

18 Apr 2019, 21:18

97gaz wrote:
Celgar wrote:You get a day in lieu to book at another time. You can carry up to five days of AL into the following year.

You can carry any outstanding days you have to the next year. There is no limit.

Correct :thumbup

Holiday leave

18 Apr 2019, 22:40

Sputters2017 wrote:I have a holiday next week and been told I cant have extra pay for bank holiday Monday and that I have been allocated 4 days leave and have to take another day another time . Is this right . Thanks

Yes. You’ll use 4 days holiday for the whole week off.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1