not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Basic Pay Wrong Again

17 Apr 2019, 16:59

I've recently gone up in hours, but my basic pay has been wrong ever since (being paid at previous hours). DOM keeps saying it'll be in next week's and I know it'll come eventually, but I was really counting on this amount for this weekend.

So, my question is, is there any way, tomorrow, that the DOM or office can get this missing money paid to me tomorrow? I'm guessing there isn't, which'd be a daft for a company this size and we all know how they get simple things wrong, but I was just wondering if anyone has been in this situation before and got something sorted the same day.

What I'm hoping is to avoid being left with the DOM just saying that he'll definitely get it sorted for next week as that won't help me and the family this Bank Holiday weekend.

Pretty pissed off tbh- this reminds me of being back in the building trade and constantly having to chase promised money.

Basic Pay Wrong Again

17 Apr 2019, 18:50

we`re being paid tomorrow due to the bank holiday Friday, so I think its very unlikely you can get this backpay paid until next week at the earliest.

Basic Pay Wrong Again

17 Apr 2019, 19:30

Postie45 wrote:we`re being paid tomorrow due to the bank holiday Friday, so I think its very unlikely you can get this backpay paid until next week at the earliest.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. Was just hoping against hope that someone might have had a solution as I'd booked something against having that money. Basic pay and all, not overtime, which I know and almost accept that they'll f**k up on a weekly basis.

Gutted. What a shower they are at times, eh?

Basic Pay Wrong Again

18 Apr 2019, 11:24

crimson king wrote:
Postie45 wrote:we`re being paid tomorrow due to the bank holiday Friday, so I think its very unlikely you can get this backpay paid until next week at the earliest.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. Was just hoping against hope that someone might have had a solution as I'd booked something against having that money. Basic pay and all, not overtime, which I know and almost accept that they'll f**k up on a weekly basis.

Gutted. What a shower they are at times, eh?

Tell your dom it's not effing good enough. Yes they can pay you today but it costs them about £22 for a same day payment. F..k your dom and contact wages direct and tell them that you had thing booked and planned. The £22 will come out of the office budget and hopefully will f..k up his/her bonus. Greedy bastards. :evil/mad

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1