not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Funny Customer Requests

16 Apr 2019, 15:15

Got an older couple with a dog who have asked that on days where they have no mail that I post something through their door. Turns out their dog sits staring at the letter box until I've been. He'll give up eventually but can be there for hours. Top floor flat as well but, of course, I do it anyway.

Funny Customer Requests

16 Apr 2019, 17:08

Well done you,but don’t be late back and want to claim,the grinches within this company will no doubt frown upon that customer relationship,old school posties would happily do that no doubt,but I guess I could be wrong

Funny Customer Requests

16 Apr 2019, 17:10

i always find it strange the customers that have stuff on the door/letterbox like "save the planet, save the trees" blah blah, yet they receive every magazine/catalogue you can think of every day

Funny Customer Requests

16 Apr 2019, 17:32

iPhone with wireless headphones in listening to podcasts soon sorts that out, I very really hear or talk to anyone, one was chasing & shouting me today, he had no shoes & socks on, I could see him out the corner of my eye & kept walking, he had to come to me, not me go back to him for his packet :chuckle

Funny Customer Requests

16 Apr 2019, 18:21

We had a business that required all mail to be bundled with elastic bands

Funny Customer Requests

17 Apr 2019, 09:20

deristrong wrote:Got an older couple with a dog who have asked that on days where they have no mail that I post something through their door. Turns out their dog sits staring at the letter box until I've been. He'll give up eventually but can be there for hours. Top floor flat as well but, of course, I do it anyway.

Nice one bud. :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause

Funny Customer Requests

17 Apr 2019, 11:25

mattycash wrote:iPhone with wireless headphones in listening to podcasts soon sorts that out, I very really hear or talk to anyone, one was chasing & shouting me today, he had no shoes & socks on, I could see him out the corner of my eye & kept walking, he had to come to me, not me go back to him for his packet :chuckle

Definately" not "old school .Whatever has become being civil and courteous, :hmmmm words and deeds that
are lost on todays younger generations :d'oh!

Funny Customer Requests

17 Apr 2019, 14:58

just the other day, a good customer of mine a elderly couple there fuse box had blown out.

invited me in , quickly established it was the kettle that kept tripping the fuse.

went on my way 2 days later i delivered the replacement to a happy couple :dance

Funny Customer Requests

17 Apr 2019, 15:59

No! .......... Mr lightningpostman what about when its your day off or your on holiday & your poor relieve postman has to cover your duty & all the old biddies want light bulbs & milk fetching? Don't do it, the likes of you f**k the job up :arrrghhh

Funny Customer Requests

17 Apr 2019, 16:05

deristrong wrote:Got an older couple with a dog who have asked that on days where they have no mail that I post something through their door. Turns out their dog sits staring at the letter box until I've been. He'll give up eventually but can be there for hours. Top floor flat as well but, of course, I do it anyway.

Do you end up going there on a Sunday and Bank Holidays as well? :whistle

Funny Customer Requests

17 Apr 2019, 16:39

mattycash wrote:No! .......... Mr lightningpostman what about when its your day off or your on holiday & your poor relieve postman has to cover your duty & all the old biddies want light bulbs & milk fetching? Don't do it, the likes of you f**k the job up :arrrghhh

You do know you will be old one day and might need a little help from someone pal?
Well done Mrlightninpostman, no harm in helping people along the way.

Funny Customer Requests

17 Apr 2019, 17:02

lcook282 wrote:i always find it strange the customers that have stuff on the door/letterbox like "save the planet, save the trees" blah blah, yet they receive every magazine/catalogue you can think of every day

not only that, the amount of paper saved by 1 or 2 people not having a leaflet made is in any realistic terms equal with zero

Funny Customer Requests

17 Apr 2019, 23:27

mattycash wrote:No! .......... Mr lightningpostman what about when its your day off or your on holiday & your poor relieve postman has to cover your duty & all the old biddies want light bulbs & milk fetching? Don't do it, the likes of you f**k the job up :arrrghhh

Absolute " gentleman" you are :d'oh! Salt of the earth :hmmmm :thumbdown

Funny Customer Requests

18 Apr 2019, 15:26

goneaway wrote:

Do you end up going there on a Sunday and Bank Holidays as well? :whistle

No. The dog's not stupid. He has his own calender.

Funny Customer Requests

19 Apr 2019, 16:41

i treat people how i wish to be treated, i help when i can and would think like minded people would offer my gran a hand off the bus, pick up my grandads cane if it slipped ouuta his hand.

good resides in all of us and the most simple gesture like helping someone/ treating people with respect and dignity makes for a better sociaty.

the job is F"d up right after we were floated on the stock exchange now RM are squeezing blood out of a stone...i have the upmost respect for the frontline but believe the people behind the desks have the easiest ride without breaking a sweat.

cwu should sponsor a hr/management work day were the entire office lot get to do 3-6 duties from every office and see how what the front line actually does.

back to whrere i left off , offer a hand now and again, one day when you least expect it some one with good intentions will come to you/your families aide.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2