not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Aggressive complainers

14 Apr 2019, 15:44

What do you guys do if your van gets intercepted by a customer who is very annoyed you've delivered wrong?,If your a reserve on a rural it sometimes difficult to deliver to the correct farm when you have multi families with the same name in the area but they dont understand this of course, I did try to explain and apologise but i felt very threatened still.

Aggressive complainers

14 Apr 2019, 17:55

If your manager isn't a prick and he's been a postie before tell them to contact the office and to stop threatening you and as soon as you get back explain the situation and he should understand, you don't work to be harassed and if they do it again file a harassment complaint and they wont receive mail.

Aggressive complainers

14 Apr 2019, 20:27

Surprise how many farming families don't get on :Very Happy

Aggressive complainers

14 Apr 2019, 22:40

I get this, I'm a reserve that covers a couple of rurals and get hassle even when I've delivered as addressed. Basically the regulars know it that well they go by the names of people, not addresses which doesn't help because people don't correct when clearly the bank or whoever has it down on their system wrong.

Aggressive complainers

15 Apr 2019, 01:28

postietom wrote:I get this, I'm a reserve that covers a couple of rurals and get hassle even when I've delivered as addressed. Basically the regulars know it that well they go by the names of people, not addresses which doesn't help because people don't correct when clearly the bank or whoever has it down on their system wrong.

If it's not got the full, correct address there's a red sticker (not a kill-off sticker) that could be placed on it that basically says make sure the sender has the correct address

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1