not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Tracked delivery email

14 Apr 2019, 10:18

Customer came to the door expecmevto have a tracked parcel for her as she had had an email from Royal Mail saying it would be delivered,I informed her that I had no such parcel,and it turned up the following day,?is this yet another poor service or yet another glitch from management,and cut backs,I dare say if we failed to scan a tracked item all hell would be let loose on us ! anyone else had this?also it’s nice to have all thectracked mixed up with other mail on the arrivals so we have to look out for them in case we get bored with our indoor workload!!!?

Tracked delivery email

14 Apr 2019, 10:50

I had a text from Royal Mail yesterday morning at 7.15am saying my tracked package is on the way and is in Romford, I know I won’t get it until Monday as I’m in South Wales, maybe she didn’t read her text properly.

Tracked delivery email

14 Apr 2019, 13:36

robbertwhitton wrote:Customer came to the door expecmevto have a tracked parcel for her as she had had an email from Royal Mail saying it would be delivered,I informed her that I had no such parcel,and it turned up the following day,?is this yet another poor service or yet another glitch from management,and cut backs,I dare say if we failed to scan a tracked item all hell would be let loose on us ! anyone else had this?also it’s nice to have all thectracked mixed up with other mail on the arrivals so we have to look out for them in case we get bored with our indoor workload!!!?

The parcel was probably sent to the wrong DO and scanned in ready for delivery there in error.

Tracked delivery email

14 Apr 2019, 15:02

Could be as above, mis sorted. Happens regularly. Could have been left in the bottom of a york or bag. She could be talking rubbish also.

Tracked delivery email

14 Apr 2019, 15:41

yes had it the other day, unfortunately i had to do the round back to front due to specials so i got there 5 hrs 'late', told my dom and he said dont worry bout it.

Tracked delivery email

14 Apr 2019, 15:53

I had a customer in looking for a tracked item that she'd paid to get next day.
She had text from RM but we had no item, on looking up tracking number her text had been generated after scan at one of the RDC's.
She was not a happy customer

Tracked delivery email

14 Apr 2019, 19:01

Well she wasn’t talking rubbish as I saw her email that she got,just annoying how shafted we get if we mess up with scanned and tracked items,typical double standards again from the powers that be,

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1