not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

polling card payments

25 Mar 2019, 19:50

on lapsed walks who gets the polling card payment .
The person throwing off the lapsing or the person delivering the lapsing?

polling card payments

25 Mar 2019, 20:00

delivery.

polling card payments

25 Mar 2019, 21:02

delivery.

polling card payments

25 Mar 2019, 21:47

could be an issue IF someone is prepping in as their lapsing and their could be entitled to their share, it depends on how the office has organised it.

polling card payments

25 Mar 2019, 22:53

What does it come up as on payslip? I don't think I've had mine

polling card payments

25 Mar 2019, 23:03

Was delivering on a walk where a woman was busy delivering polling cards, she left over half of them hanging out of the letterboxes.

polling card payments

26 Mar 2019, 13:03

ArthurPewty wrote:What does it come up as on payslip? I don't think I've had mine

"Election Payment"

polling card payments

27 Mar 2019, 21:09

Not long stated with RM and came in to a frame full of polling cards and council tax letters. Been told we will not get OT if we run over whilst delivering these as will be getting the poll card payment and we have three days to complete the task. Did most of them today and a few left for tomorrow but my van buddy has to cut off tomorrow due to family commitments so has asked me to complete the round. I don’t mind but am just wondering if I run over will I still not be paid OT? Also if manage to get them all out tomorrow assume will fall back into normal rules Friday?

polling card payments

28 Mar 2019, 17:44

bit late now i guess, but you would get OT for covering someone elses round. However then attention could be drawn onto your partner about not completing his duty and why they took out the extra if they knew theyd be finishing on time.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1