not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Non payment of overtime

14 Mar 2019, 17:38

Underpaid again for extended delivery,by one hour this week in my case.Colleagues in the same boat.It's almost laughable,I chased up 40 mins i was underpaid a few weeks ago and got it the next week.
I cannot be arsed even talking to the dim anymore,union rep is useless,too busy feathering his own nest.Would an email to justsayit@royalmail.com do any good? Even if the dim had a call to say a complaint has been made etc?

Non payment of overtime

14 Mar 2019, 17:59

Ask to see what's on psp before it closes on a Tuesday. After a few weeks of checking it I'm sure they'll make the effort to double check it and get it right.

Non payment of overtime

14 Mar 2019, 18:16

don't f**k about and don't do any until you are paid what your owed or stick a grievance in against the dim , you've worked for it so its your money .

Non payment of overtime

14 Mar 2019, 18:26

picture123 wrote:Ask to see what's on psp before it closes on a Tuesday. After a few weeks of checking it I'm sure they'll make the effort to double check it and get it right.

It's the Dom crossing off some of what's been booked,no mistakes being made!

Non payment of overtime

14 Mar 2019, 18:27

worktotime wrote:don't f**k about and don't do any until you are paid what your owed or stick a grievance in against the dim , you've worked for it so its your money .

I threatened him with this once before and a lino chased me out the door begging me not to do it!

Non payment of overtime

14 Mar 2019, 18:53

Bahia Feliz wrote:
worktotime wrote:don't f**k about and don't do any until you are paid what your owed or stick a grievance in against the dim , you've worked for it so its your money .

I threatened him with this once before and a lino chased me out the door begging me not to do it!

don't f**k about with these people just do it and it wont happen again :thumbup , when clocking in and out comes in there would be none of this , they trim o/t to fit there weekly budget .

Non payment of overtime

14 Mar 2019, 18:56

As he said refuse to work a minute over untill you get paid also get that grievance in.
It works.

Non payment of overtime

17 Mar 2019, 19:09

Bahia Feliz wrote:Underpaid again for extended delivery,by one hour this week in my case.Colleagues in the same boat.It's almost laughable,I chased up 40 mins i was underpaid a few weeks ago and got it the next week.
I cannot be arsed even talking to the dim anymore,union rep is useless,too busy feathering his own nest.Would an email to justsayit@royalmail.com do any good? Even if the dim had a call to say a complaint has been made etc?

Do it. Hopefully your dim will get a right telling off ( polite version) and won't do it again.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1