not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Haven't received employment contract

13 Mar 2019, 16:04

Hi everyone,

I'm due to have my induction on Monday and then I start work the next day. I got a job offer via email which said I would get my contract sent to me by post and also by email before my welcome day. I still haven't received my contract yet. I'm just wondering if anyone else has also been in this situation? I don't want to go to my induction without having got a contract.

Thanks.

13 Mar 2019, 16:30

I started on 16th feb and still haven’t received my contract! Think they’ve got a bit of a backlog still so don’t panic!

13 Mar 2019, 18:47

This happens to every new starter, nothing to worry about :)

Welcome!

13 Mar 2019, 22:24

I started on the 26th Feb for induction and work next day. Received my contract in the post approx 2 weeks aft starting.

13 Mar 2019, 22:31

dreamflyer wrote:I still haven't received my contract yet. I'm just wondering if anyone else has also been in this situation? I don't want to go to my induction without having got a contract.

Yeah, as the folks here on this thread mentioned, dreamflyer, it takes ages to receive your contract. It happened to me, too. :nervous Don't worry, though. You're officially on board and your contract will arrive in due course.

14 Mar 2019, 18:37

I’ve been there4 years n ain’t got 9ne

14 Mar 2019, 20:19

I was a week away from my induction, I emailed HR to say I've not received it yet but the original email said I would

I messages them 4 days in a row and got the contract 2 days before induction, never a response to say sorry we'll get it sorted, it just appeared

I also send emails that send an automated email to let you know the recipient has read them, to which all my emails were read

I assume my pestering made them send it asap, as the contract was dated on the 2nd date of asking

15 Mar 2019, 13:08

Passed 6 months probation now 8 months in the job but no confirm of my full contract without the 6 months probation on it,so now how would my sickness start is it fresh now I'm full time get the 14 days with 4 absences if anyone can shed any light

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1