not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

this year

12 Mar 2019, 20:30

More rumours that we are going go down to 3 or 4 day week delivering mail and parcels under shoe size, but have guys delivering oversize over 7 days. If their going be 1 in 6 walks being collapsed surely their will be a resign, can anyone do anything about these bullying managers?

this year

12 Mar 2019, 21:10

How to deal with bullying manager's
Do the job correct
Start on time
Use correct equipment
Finnsh on time
And cut off if to busy.

this year

12 Mar 2019, 22:13

endofdays1982 wrote:More rumours that we are going go down to 3 or 4 day week delivering mail and parcels under shoe size, but have guys delivering oversize over 7 days. If their going be 1 in 6 walks being collapsed surely their will be a resign, can anyone do anything about these bullying managers?

Just read that back to yourself and realise how stupid it sounds

this year

12 Mar 2019, 22:49

:Applause
Yamr1 wrote:How to deal with bullying manager's
Do the job correct
Start on time
Use correct equipment
Finnsh on time
And cut off if to busy.

This should be a stickie somewhere. :Applause

this year

12 Mar 2019, 23:51

Yamr1 wrote:How to deal with bullying manager's
Do the job correct
Start on time
Use correct equipment
Finnsh on time
And cut off if to busy.

and take your breaks.

this year

13 Mar 2019, 08:24

Yes that to my friend

this year

13 Mar 2019, 08:28

Everything correct drives them nuts,
They know its impossible if done correct.
To many packets now the jobs changed.
OK less mail but packets through the roof.
To be honest there should be national revision on all the walks.
And the work plan needs tweeeked as well.
The time is ridiculous they give you in the morning to prep walks.

this year

13 Mar 2019, 08:49

I personally wouldn't worry about any Rumours you hear about what the Business plans...... until they start to be implemented in your Area. Remember all the BS about Mail being delivered by Drones FFS? :crazy: Typical example: The DOM said we were going to have monitors installed all over the DO to track us as we were walking about "To check our efficiency". :shock: Didn't bother me I work "Properly", but all the "Runners" were flapping because they're always running about collecting a few letters from the IPS , or a few packets from the drop bags (as the sorters are sorting), or walking over to their mates frames for a chat. :no no All the things this survey was designed to pick up apparently. :hmmmm

Turns out they'll be ONE monitor fixed above the entry door to monitor Posties coming in, and going out on Delivery. All the "Runners" can relax and go back to their Old Ways. :crazy:

Remember the "One Wave" brainwave? Getting ALL your mail in one batch ready sorted? Kicked into the gutter as totally unworkable. :arrrghhh I believe one of the major problems (as recently illustrated on RMTV) is University Graduates Fast Tracked into Management. They haven't got a clue about the practical realites of delivering the mail, but get them together with the RM Accountants and they'll invent loads of ways of saving money. :arrrghhh Don't stress until it becomes a "Real" problem, it's not good for you. There's enough stress in the job already. And PS don't read the Courier, that's even worse! :cuppa

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1