not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Leaving

12 Mar 2019, 18:43

Has anyone previously left royal mail for a few years and then got back into the job and if so how easy was it to achieve?

Leaving

13 Mar 2019, 10:00

It's been asked before, try searching some of the older posts. Generally I believe it's not a problem, unless you were dismissed for something bad. One point to remember is that your seniority will start again from the date you rejoin, your previous service doesn't count. Good Luck, at least you'll know all the pit falls the second time around. :cuppa

Leaving

18 Mar 2019, 16:44

yeah I left before and came back in, but now why would you want to come back in the job is a joke and you get treated like dirt

Leaving

18 Mar 2019, 17:04

endofdays1982 wrote:yeah I left before and came back in, but now why would you want to come back in the job is a joke and you get treated like dirt

Perhaps he's in a job that's even worse than this one? Remember the other man's man is always greener, or so it seems. :cuppa

Leaving

20 Mar 2019, 22:34

endofdays1982 wrote:yeah I left before and came back in, but now why would you want to come back in the job is a joke and you get treated like dirt

Love the job being outside nobody on your case, but can't afford to be a part timer until 3 years time, but by then I'l be a bit older and slower

Leaving

26 Mar 2019, 08:18

I've been back 6 months, had no problems getting the job back, in fact I think it have me an advantage. Sure there are issues with the job, I have a few gripes but there's few other jobs paying this kind of money for unskilled labour, to me it's stress free, you're not taking work home with you. Win win for me.

Leaving

27 Mar 2019, 14:02

It's not UNSKILLED Labour it's SEMISKILLED. :cuppa

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1