not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Cwu head office waste of time and area rep and unit rep

11 Feb 2019, 01:39

Head office can't reply to phone calls

Can't reply to emails

Total waste of space and time

Or even if the area rep returns calls they agree with that manager of that office.

Even if its a nation or local agreement and we're correct with the agreement they agree with the manager of that office for a easy life

Pissing me off now big time
Last edited by Yamr1 on 11 Feb 2019, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.

11 Feb 2019, 02:08

2019 let's change this culture cwu

11 Feb 2019, 03:40

Has no one put their name down to become the new unit rep?

11 Feb 2019, 07:05

they ignored my last email as well
if you do get through IF they recommend you contacting local rep who advises to contact area rep who advises contacting local rep
f***ing joke they are all scared to do the right thing and believe in their actions especially at head office
they rely on local walkouts to be seen to be involved
only to advise at every turn to return to work as WE will work it out with mgmt :Very Happy

11 Feb 2019, 09:57

Unit rep just does nothing and signs things off without even discussing it with the guys in the office

In the mangers back pocket,
so sad but true...

11 Feb 2019, 10:41

Yamr1 wrote:Unit rep just does nothing and signs things off without even discussing it with the guys in the office

In the mangers back pocket,
so sad but true...

Why hasn't anyone put their name down to become the new unit rep then? Everyone must be happy with the unit rep if no-one has put their name down to replace the current unit rep

11 Feb 2019, 10:46

It's a long story
He knows he's not wanted as the unit rep by most in the office but he won't stand down to many percs from the manager.
There was no agm last year so hopefully this year we can get him out

11 Feb 2019, 10:47

Had a harassment claim put against me last year. CWU were f*cking useless. I had five reps trying to fight my case. Not one was any good whatsoever.

Also in the workplace there were four that 'represented' us, all were Yes Men and absolutely clueless. Keep your four quid a month in your pocket as far as I'm concerned.

11 Feb 2019, 10:50

Yip my full office ready to pull out the union

11 Feb 2019, 11:51

Our CWU Rep is outstanding.

11 Feb 2019, 12:03

That's great
Wish ours was the same

11 Feb 2019, 19:17

Most of them come reps just to get out of working for a living it seems .ours was definitely work shy before coming a rep

11 Feb 2019, 19:20

Maybe some of you guys should give it try and see if you could do better. :hmmmm

11 Feb 2019, 19:24

Definitely not an easy job if u r doing it full heartedly and I think most wud agree it’s a role that Most would hate to take on. The guys who are in it for the right reasons deserve the utmost respect but it does seem more and more a lot of chaps are in the role for the wrong reasons.

11 Feb 2019, 19:37

Ours in it for the wrong reason, he should just jack it in,
let the other guys wanting to do it get a chance and do it for the right reasons.....

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3