not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

The problem with RM

10 Jan 2019, 08:02

So many, if it wasn't for junk mail what would be posted??? A parcel van (Parcelforce) needs to be running for each postcode at every depot 8 til 5. Posties could then easily complete sorting & rounds in 5 or 6 hours. Too many posties as well imo at depots. Soon as I hear "We need more workers" all im thinking is 'you're not working hard enough'
Last edited by Andrewp1978 on 04 Feb 2019, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.

The problem with RM

10 Jan 2019, 10:51

You'd make a great manager.

The problem with RM

10 Jan 2019, 11:19

A happy work force works harder

The problem with RM

10 Jan 2019, 12:31

‘You’re not working hard enough, stop using trolleys and run around’

The problem with RM

10 Jan 2019, 14:36

Andrewp1978 wrote:So many, if it wasn't for junk mail what would be posted??? A parcel van (Parcelforce) needs to be running for each postcode at every depot 8 til 5. Posties could then easily complete sorting & rounds in 5 or 6 hours. Too many posties as well imo at depots. Soon as I hear "We need more workers" all im thinking is 'you're not working hard enough' Rico Buck take note lol

Do you include yourself in "too many posties"?

The problem with RM

10 Jan 2019, 16:03

That junk mail pays your wages, n our office runs on at least 4 staff down every week....

The problem with RM

10 Jan 2019, 17:02

its a wind up

The problem with RM

10 Jan 2019, 19:50

Andrewp1978 wrote:So many, if it wasn't for junk mail what would be posted??? A parcel van (Parcelforce) needs to be running for each postcode at every depot 8 til 5. Posties could then easily complete sorting & rounds in 5 or 6 hours. Too many posties as well imo at depots. Soon as I hear "We need more workers" all im thinking is 'you're not working hard enough' Rico Buck take note lol

If you think that a van needs to be running for each postcode, yiure going to need a lot more vans and ,er, people to drive them. Thought that through before posting didn't you?

The problem with RM

12 Jan 2019, 11:51

A reminder of the rules, specifically:

If someone has a different position to you please respect their right to have differing views, and enjoy yourself when picking holes in their position in a constructive way. We would much rather have a long winded well thought out argument, picking out weak points in someone's position, than have a thread full of 1 line insults.

Just because someone has a different viewpoint or political position to you, it does not mean that they are a 'Manager' or a 'Union fanatic', any posts making such assumptions or generalisations will be pulled or amended and the poster warned. This also applies to posts that are not aimed at individuals but at groups.

If you suspect anyone of trolling do not respond to their posts as this will only encourage them. Most internet trolls post objectionable material or opinions just to get a reaction, if members do not respond then a troll will get bored and leave. If you believe a member is trolling then PM Postman or one of the Moderators.

The problem with RM

12 Jan 2019, 17:38

All I can say is Andrewp1978 is put your boots on and get on with it then if you can do any better than all of us get on with it stop talking about it walk faster and it's not junk mail IT'S D2D so :wave

The problem with RM

12 Jan 2019, 18:22

k979aaa wrote:All I can say is Andrewp1978 is put your boots on and get on with it then if you can do any better than all of us get on with it stop talking about it walk faster and it's not junk mail IT'S D2D so :wave

To be fair, anyone outside of royal mail (99.5% of the population call it junk mail). Even on the government funded recycle websites it's called junk mail. I know I do when Im at home.

The problem with RM

12 Jan 2019, 18:33

azza30 wrote:
k979aaa wrote:All I can say is Andrewp1978 is put your boots on and get on with it then if you can do any better than all of us get on with it stop talking about it walk faster and it's not junk mail IT'S D2D so :wave

To be fair, anyone outside of royal mail (99.5% of the population call it junk mail). Even on the government funded recycle websites it's called junk mail. I know I do when Im at home.

Revenue stream, Growth Business opportunity, filling the vacuum, Reaching into minds well some minds bet the op has a degree in marketing or farmers marketing. :silenced

The problem with RM

04 Feb 2019, 17:10

Posties are a touchy lot :-DDD I thought it was just mechanics

Don't none of ya join Twitter

The problem with RM

04 Feb 2019, 23:29

Andrewp1978 wrote:So many, if it wasn't for junk mail what would be posted??? A parcel van (Parcelforce) needs to be running for each postcode at every depot 8 til 5. Posties could then easily complete sorting & rounds in 5 or 6 hours. Too many posties as well imo at depots. Soon as I hear "We need more workers" all im thinking is 'you're not working hard enough'

So instead of having 1 postie doing all the sorting, mail and parcels for any given area, you would employ 2.

One postie doing mail, another covering the same ground, in another vehicle, just doing parcels.

Well it's an idea. Not really more efficient tho mate!

The problem with RM

05 Feb 2019, 17:03

Don't feed the troll.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2