not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE


postie gone to the media

09 Jan 2019, 17:39

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/p ... th-2402579

postie gone to the media

09 Jan 2019, 17:41

Think I saw her in Viz as well in the 80's.

postie gone to the media

09 Jan 2019, 17:45

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 18&t=89382

postie gone to the media

09 Jan 2019, 18:20

She's not wrong about the wages.

Anybody that ever works overtime, knows what I mean, you constantly have to make sure what you work is actually being paid.

I've had to create a f***ing Excel spreadsheet just to make sure I'm not regularly being fleeced.

postie gone to the media

09 Jan 2019, 19:26

The "Counselling" in the 3 C's means manager's looking into your home / private life?! :hmmmm

postie gone to the media

09 Jan 2019, 19:48

Murdoch wrote:She's not wrong about the wages.

Anybody that ever works overtime, knows what I mean, you constantly have to make sure what you work is actually being paid.

I've had to create a f***ing Excel spreadsheet just to make sure I'm not regularly being fleeced.


I have an app called "timesheet2" on android works a charm when you set it up, used it for years.
check it out

postie gone to the media

09 Jan 2019, 20:29

greengiant wrote:The "Counselling" in the 3 C's means manager's looking into your home / private life?! :hmmmm


I suspect they asked if everything is okay at home or whatever, personal issues do effect people at work.

This seems an awful lot about not very much, frankly. People do deny having items; somebody denied having one after I put it into their arms! They complained, I explained, the actuals backed me up and that was that. I've been coached a few times about different things, it's not an issue. There's been people coached literally 10 or 20 times for the same thing in our office without any comeback. The wages thing does need to be sorted though.

postie gone to the media

10 Jan 2019, 00:37

"Indeed, at busier times of year, such as the run-up to Christmas, we take on extra people to support our regular postmen and women.”


what a load of bullcrap not one extra pair of hands in our DO for centuries

postie gone to the media

10 Jan 2019, 05:14

"We support all new recruits with initial training and ongoing workplace coaching to ensure all our postal workers are aware of and follow the correct delivery procedures.

"We provide our employees, regular updates through weekly team meetings and provide extra support to individuals where this is needed.

"Indeed, at busier times of year, such as the run-up to Christmas, we take on extra people to support our regular postmen and women.”

How do RM management get away with it? all that above is lies.

postie gone to the media

10 Jan 2019, 08:27

One of the comments on the article

Can it be that hard ?. Collect letters and parcels, deliver them to the correct address and return any where recipients are not in. No wonder electronic mail and Yahoo are so successful.

People that post s**t like that should be forced to work at Royal Mail for a month or two so they can politely shut the f**k up in future about things they have absolutely no idea about :)

postie gone to the media

10 Jan 2019, 15:37

Rapidryan88 wrote:One of the comments on the article

Can it be that hard ?. Collect letters and parcels, deliver them to the correct address and return any where recipients are not in. No wonder electronic mail and Yahoo are so successful.

People that post s**t like that should be forced to work at Royal Mail for a month or two so they can politely shut the f**k up in future about things they have absolutely no idea about :)

I read that also. I sure people think we just deliver thier street and that's it. :arrrghhh

postie gone to the media

10 Jan 2019, 19:31

lightningpostman wrote:"Indeed, at busier times of year, such as the run-up to Christmas, we take on extra people to support our regular postmen and women.”

what a load of bullcrap not one extra pair of hands in our DO for centuries


You and I know to read between the lines - the 'support' is in the mail centres to prevent the complete collapse of logistics. The public reads between them as well; but being largely clueless about the internal operation, they interpret the weasel words just the way RM's PR knows they will.

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 1