not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 06:04

How can the door to door payments be legal? Part time rounds have more deliveries than most full time rural rounds , hence lots more prep and delivery points, yet get paid a lot less for this service?

D2d’s

05 Dec 2018, 06:51

nikki44 wrote:How can the door to door payments be legal? Part time rounds have more deliveries than most full time rural rounds , hence lots more prep and delivery points, yet get paid a lot less for this service?

No one gets payed for D2D whether rural or town, part time or full time, and it also doesn't matter how many you have

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 16:12

the prep of D2D's is the most time consuming part. I agree it does not seem fair that some deliveries have just over 300 calls yet others have over 700.

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 18:12

we do get paid for d2d s it one of the delivery supplements, we used to get paid for every leaflet but it was put to the vote for a standard amount ,which lost me £20 a week (stitch up)when half the country didn't do them, so they voted for the extra money
FOOLS !!!!

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 18:45

No one gets paid for d2d

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 19:02

arnold cheshire wrote:No one gets paid for d2d

We do get PAID for it. We don't do it for free!

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 19:08

The only way we get paid for Door to Doors is in our normal weekly wage. They were moved into the workload years ago.

Also, most part timers should have their door to doors prepped for them along with the rest of their mail.

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 19:14

Hahahahahahahah
Prep for us part timers
Best joke I’ve heard :Applause

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 19:18

Smith1212 wrote:Hahahahahahahah
Prep for us part timers

What is the manager's excuse? Have you spoken to him? or your rep?

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 19:28

nikki44 wrote:How can the door to door payments be legal? Part time rounds have more deliveries than most full time rural rounds , hence lots more prep and delivery points, yet get paid a lot less for this service?

Its only legal because those have worked there longer and due to seniority have cherry picked the best duties. You could argue - is it legal that one duty has over 1,000 calls whereby another has just 300? Is it legal that one duty gets an average of 30 packets a day whereas another one gets well in excess of 150?

I have to agree with you though that I do find it very annoying that a postie on a cushy duty will only take maybe 30 minutes to fully prep their D2Ds for their full duty for the week; whereby it takes me that long just to prep just this morning's D2Ds on my round. In other words, the postie on the cushy duty certainly has a lot more scope for doing far more indoor work.

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 19:30

NewPostieUK wrote:
Smith1212 wrote:Hahahahahahahah
Prep for us part timers

What is the manager's excuse? Have you spoken to him? or your rep?

No enough staff blah blah blah same old mate

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 21:22

DrSatan wrote:

If you think you DO get paid for d2d, take a look at you payslip the week after your last annual leave week. Did you get the supplement? Even though you weren't at work and doing d2d? Thought so.

D2d's

05 Dec 2018, 21:31

rambo1 wrote:
DrSatan wrote:

If you think you DO get paid for d2d, take a look at you payslip the week after your last annual leave week. Did you get the supplement? Even though you weren't at work and doing d2d? Thought so.

You also didn't deliver a single letter or parcel either, but you still got your basic plus supplement.

Your getting confused with my comment. (Im not talking about the supplement). It's part of our wage. It's part of the job, it's not an extra! So hence we do get paid for doing d2d, same as we get paid for delivering letters and parcels.

D2d's

07 Dec 2018, 09:19

Converting the d2d payment into a delivery supplement was one of the best (but not perfect) deals this union has achieved for its members. The prep of d2d is now part of the indoor workload and as such in the future could replace the decline in letter traffic on the prep and indoor workload.The payment is paid week in week out for 52 weeks of the year. People forget the weeks they only had one d2d to deliver or none.At the time of the deal RM were talking about not providing the d2d service to customers and they still review the service on a regular basis. If d2d's were to disappear then the delivery supplement would still be paid.

D2d's

07 Dec 2018, 16:48

I wonder why its factored in as a "supplement" and not just stuck into basic pay ?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2