not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Christmas schedule

07 Nov 2018, 19:58

Evening all. As will be my first Christmas in RM I'm wondering how is the work schedule. I'm interested more for 24th of December. I have a meal booked at 2 o'clock with some family members.is a working day the 24th ?Though I might be the luckiest guy in my office.as we expecting a baby boy around Christmas . If he will come early I'm on paternity leave . TA

Christmas schedule

07 Nov 2018, 20:01

WhiteMoses wrote:Evening all. As will be my first Christmas in RM I'm wondering how is the work schedule. I'm interested more for 24th of December. I have a meal booked at 2 o'clock with some family members.is a working day the 24th ?Though I might be the luckiest guy in my office.as we expecting a baby boy around Christmas . If he will come early I'm on paternity leave . TA

yes youll be working contraced hours on 24th

Christmas schedule

07 Nov 2018, 20:02

yes itll be your regular working hours, in the past much of the Xmas rush had been cleared and Xmas eve was actually like a light Tuesday, but nowadays its becoming just a regular day and i wouldnt expect to finish before your scheduled finishing time.

Christmas schedule

07 Nov 2018, 20:03

yeah Christmas eve is the Monday this year so a normal day....our office is 230pm fin that day.

going by past experience Christmas eve slackens of a bit AS long as your office is clearing....
our dom this year seems up on the planning plenty of parcel drivers an alike..

Christmas schedule

07 Nov 2018, 20:33

Monday Xmas eve, can't see it being that busy really, maybe a few specials, but most of the general population will probably think we won't be even working and finishing Saturday, like the rest of the civilised jobs. Unless your office has a backlog of course.

Christmas schedule

07 Nov 2018, 21:30

WhiteMoses wrote:Evening all. As will be my first Christmas in RM I'm wondering how is the work schedule. I'm interested more for 24th of December. I have a meal booked at 2 o'clock with some family members.is a working day the 24th ?Though I might be the luckiest guy in my office.as we expecting a baby boy around Christmas . If he will come early I'm on paternity leave . TA

It depends on your duty/contracted hours. I am guessing as it is your first Christmas that you are on a short contract, maybe 20 hours, if that is the case just do your 4 hours a day and cut off.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1