not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

MRM.COM : Important changes announced this morning : Sue Whalley to leave Royal Mail at the end of the year

07 Nov 2018, 16:37

RULES wrote:It is fair to say that those in the 'top jobs' come in for a lot of criticism on this forum, please post constructive criticism and nothing else. Any libellous or slanderous posts will be deleted or amended, in no way should these personalities have any abuse aimed at them, period.

https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2018/1 ... nouncement

Keith Williams appointed Deputy Chairman
Keith Williams, Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee, is also being appointed Deputy Chairman with immediate effect. Keith is increasing his commitment to Royal Mail. He is in the process of reviewing his external commitments, and any changes will be announced as required. As Executive Chairman of British Airways until 2016, Keith has a very strong track record in operational transformation, digital strategy and industrial relations, including pensions.

Sue Whalley to leave Royal Mail at the end of the year
We have announced changes in the organisational structure of Post and Parcels UK. After 12 years’ service, Sue Whalley, CEO, Post and Parcels UK and the Board have agreed that she will leave Royal Mail, step down from the Board with immediate effect and transition her responsibilities by the end of March 2019. Rico Back, Group CEO, will assume commercial responsibilities for Post and Parcels alongside his existing Group role and overall UK strategic responsibility. Operational responsibilities will be taken on by Stuart Simpson, CFO, and previously Deputy Chief Operating Officer. Sue will work alongside Stuart Simpson on our Christmas operational programme and will assist the Company with ongoing regulatory, legal and other matters, as appropriate.

Stuart will continue to report to Rico Back and be supported by a senior operations executive, whose appointment will be announced in due course.

Speaking about today’s announcement, Rico Back said:
“Sue Whalley has worked tirelessly for the company and I have worked closely with her for a number of years. My executive colleagues and I very much appreciate the work that she has done for Royal Mail and the positive change she has brought to many areas in the business. Sue has all our best wishes for the future.”

Full Announcement here including Sue Whalley's Salary and Benefits & Bonus and share awards...
https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... _FINAL.pdf

Also see more in our News forum here...
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... m.php?f=18

MRM.COM : Important changes announced this morning : Sue Whalley to leave Royal Mail at the end of the year

07 Nov 2018, 18:18

Bye Sue don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

07 Nov 2018, 18:55

Have any of these Execs actually done a day's work on a actual round?

Has Rico Beck flown in yet?

07 Nov 2018, 19:14

She can now go and WORK tirelessly somewhere else. :wave :wave :wave

07 Nov 2018, 19:49

Just sums up all that’s wrong within this once great company!fat cats with there input as if they’ve invented the wheel,done nothing to enhance my job one bit at the sharp end,I see them on rmtv and I despair!,

07 Nov 2018, 20:22

Same agenda will march on no doubt. Automation, tracking, profits..

07 Nov 2018, 20:24

sorry to see her go, what walk did she do ?

07 Nov 2018, 20:42

What do they all actually DO anyway? Mail gets collected, sorted then delivered. Honestly, how hard can it be? So he used to work for BA. That'll stand him in good stead for royal mail......NOT.

07 Nov 2018, 21:10

Looks like top management are having a bit of a shake up, probably down to the falling share price. Just remind me though what tireless work did Sue Whalley actually do??

08 Nov 2018, 14:54

its not exactly a glowing report by Mr Back :hmmmm :hmmmm :hmmmm

08 Nov 2018, 15:25

can she take terry and dave with her

08 Nov 2018, 15:29

hans solo wrote:can she take terry and dave with her

are you advocating a Black Lace tribute band at the leaving do? :oops: :chuckle

08 Nov 2018, 18:29

Rats and sinking ships comes to mind.

08 Nov 2018, 20:34

‘’Keith is increasing his commitment to Royal Mail. He is in the process of reviewing his external commitments, and any changes will be announced as required’’

Lol so instead of doing a Monday he might do a Tuesday morning as well? Probably has his hands in other companies as well absolutely milking it whilst we’re out here in the s**t weather killing ourselves to make ends meet.

But it’s ok big keith is increasing his commitment, we’re saved peeps.

08 Nov 2018, 20:38

Royal Mail: Hey Pathfinder, we’d like to offer you the job.

Pathfinder: Great, thanks! Let me just see if I can review my other commitments first so I can give you 50% instead of 35%.

Wish I said that at my interview.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2