not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Last day and claiming overtime.

07 Nov 2018, 16:34

Hi Guys,

Thank for the support I have recieved from you on here, it’s been great. Tomorrow is my last day of my weeks notice period, having worked for the company for just over a month.

I just need a last bit of advice please.

I have not claimed any o/t in the past due to being told I can only claim if I have finished my duty and and I was picking up extra work. After reading posts on here I understand you can claim.

After coming in at 7am (told that was what everyone did) and not claiming meal relief as I needed to finish as close to 2 as possible and often walking out the building at 2:30 I am owed a fair ammount.

Firstly can I claim this back on my last day? Although it seems unlikely.

Secondly would there be any backlash if I didn’t turn up tomorrow? Or left straight after my exit interview? I wanted to go in for my exit interview and tell them the reasons I am leaving as I feel I have been treated unfairly and the person doing the interview is from another office. I need to leave at 1:30 pm anyway to provide my new employer with ID so either way I need to leave early.

As I said in previous posts, I really think this could be a great job, but the way bew starters are treated is
abysmal.

Many thanks in advance!

07 Nov 2018, 17:06

Don’t think you can claim back ! In the set day you say your be going over with phone call and there list you on the sheet ! Sorry your leaving I’ve been at Royal Mail 5 months now it’s hard to deal with the managers and the stress but if you can speak up and not be pushed around it’s a brilliant job.all the best

07 Nov 2018, 18:08

Nothing ventured nothing gained, enlist your rep to help you claim the o/t that the lying scumfucks have cheated you out of. I wouldn't set much store in the exit interview, all the screws piss in the same pot. Or on each other. When they're not pissing on us that is.
f**k the management.

07 Nov 2018, 18:32

Is right Sir Henry !!!!!
I am resigning after 37 years they can stick their exit interview up their arse !!!!

07 Nov 2018, 19:24

I left 4 months ago , never had no exit interview , wasn't offered , didn't no it existed. After working for RM for 20 odd years , I can tell you I've never been so content and happy.

07 Nov 2018, 20:48

Sir Henry wrote:Nothing ventured nothing gained, enlist your rep to help you claim the o/t that the lying scumfucks have cheated you out of. I wouldn't set much store in the exit interview, all the screws piss in the same pot. Or on each other. When they're not pissing on us that is.
f**k the management.

They drink that much tea, all that pxss has to go somewhere!

08 Nov 2018, 10:29

Ciderboy1957 wrote:Is right Sir Henry !!!!!
I am resigning after 37 years they can stick their exit interview up their arse !!!!

Ciderboy, I would have jumped on the panel and went for I'll health mate. Get the cash of the b......s then go get another job. After 37 years there is no way I would be walking away with nothing.........NO CHANCE. :thumbdown

08 Nov 2018, 11:04

On sick ATM, under conduct investigation being stitched up .
So I have had a couple of job offers , have wife and 3 kids to provide for , can't see them offering pay off for medical grounds .

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1