not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Holiday pay

06 Nov 2018, 23:16

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a thread. I am contracted 24hrs but regularly work 35+hrs the question is shouldn't I get holiday pay reflecting my overtime and d2d payment and not just my basic 24hrs?

Holiday pay

06 Nov 2018, 23:19

My feet are on fire wrote:Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a thread. I am contracted 24hrs but regularly work 35+hrs the question is shouldn't I get holiday pay reflecting my overtime and d2d payment and not just my basic 24hrs?

No one gets paid for d2d

Holiday pay

06 Nov 2018, 23:29

Oh right I assumed that's what the delivery supplement was for. Ok disregard that but should the hrs not be worked out as an average?

Holiday pay

06 Nov 2018, 23:51

No unfortunately because the overtime is voluntary you are not entitled to it for holiday pay. I always work 69 hours on a 30 hour contract and have done for years. Holiday always paid at 30. You do get paid the delivery supplement when on holiday though.

Holiday pay

07 Nov 2018, 06:14

if you do any SA you get those as holiday pay. But otherwise you only get your contracted hours as holiday, this is another reason why RM are employing so many on these lower hour contracts.

Holiday pay

07 Nov 2018, 08:04

My feet are on fire wrote:Oh right I assumed that's what the delivery supplement was for. Ok disregard that but should the hrs not be worked out as an average?

You should get the delivery supplement up to the 38 hours (that F/T'ers currently work).

Holiday pay - as others have said no but there are continuing rumours that the Union is all over this like a rash.......... :cuppa

Holiday pay

07 Nov 2018, 13:34

My feet are on fire wrote:Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a thread. I am contracted 24hrs but regularly work 35+hrs the question is shouldn't I get holiday pay reflecting my overtime and d2d payment and not just my basic 24hrs?

1. The delivery Supplement (nothing to do with D2Ds) is included for all overtime above contracted hours up to 38 hours - it appears on your pay chit as SSPR.

2. Average pay for holidays (for both PTs and FTs) is something Terry updating members on last night. Basically, he is in discussion with the RM about it, as he believes that a legal precedent has been set, but before he goes to court, which will cost the Union a fair bit, he is trying to come to a collective agreement with them. Basically, watch this space. At the moment you are only paid your contracted hours when on leave.

Holiday pay

07 Nov 2018, 18:16

69 hours!?

Holiday pay

07 Nov 2018, 20:16

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
2. Average pay for holidays (for both PTs and FTs) is something Terry updating members on last night. Basically, he is in discussion with the RM about it, as he believes that a legal precedent has been set, but before he goes to court, which will cost the Union a fair bit, he is trying to come to a collective agreement with them. Basically, watch this space. At the moment you are only paid your contracted hours when on leave.

will certainly make doing OT more worthwhile. the current OT rate is a joke.

Holiday pay

07 Nov 2018, 20:58

That's gonna cost RMG quite a few pennies. Lol. That's gonna teach then to rely on overtime so much. Bring it on. They'd owe me an extra £500 a yr. :Very Happy

Holiday pay

07 Nov 2018, 23:30

Superdude wrote:69 hours!?

Yes 30 hours duty and 39 overtime.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1