not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

underperforming and overspending

13 Sep 2018, 06:03

thats what wtl session consisted off this week
big guns down from rm to inform us as mails went down :left: overtime gone up :crazy:
how can we sort it as an office
propaganda and bullying about to commence
going to use pda actuals to sort it out
bring it on we hope they do as they will need to put in even more hours :dance :dance :dance :dance

13 Sep 2018, 11:56

Bummer we never got that at our work time learning this week hopefully next week lol

13 Sep 2018, 13:25

hans solo wrote:thats what wtl session consisted off this week
big guns down from rm to inform us as mails went down :left: overtime gone up :crazy:
bring it on we hope they do as they will need to put in even more hours :dance :dance :dance :dance

Do these clowns not know that it takes longer to process and deliver packets? Oh yeah course not, they never done the job. As for mails dropping nonsense......packets now are like Christmas 2 yrs ago. It's a failing concept to deliver letters AND packets on the walks as they are now. It needs to be split into letters and packet duties. Bring on the actuals scrutiny, it may actually make them realise what we all know...... although I won't hold my breath.

13 Sep 2018, 14:55

We get this speech every couple of months, how we are the worse office in the division or North West.
Funny but our office is always first for any trial or new crap like first to, park and loop, new booking in system, , first to do world crass mail, f***ing One Plan etc etc.

The office is understaffed, and that's before we even come to sick levels we had 30 people off sick the other week.

Bullying through the roof and a guy about to get the chop for bringing back parcels on a Saturday you know when most of the managers have bunked off at 10.30 for `football`.

f***ing turds the lot of them.

13 Sep 2018, 14:58

Lol
Our managers f**k off on Saturday 10 am maybe 11 and don't sign out lol,
but we have to health and safety bla bla
You better be out to your time our says pot kettle. f***ing idiots

13 Sep 2018, 15:00

Forgot but the younger managers that cover them sign out correct time on Saturday .
Older postman managers are old skool and don't have a clue shouldn't be doing the job no people skills

13 Sep 2018, 16:55

Was that a national problem or something specific to your DO ?

13 Sep 2018, 17:23

Never in a million years will they put more hours back in,even with pda actuals,all they will do,and always have done alter the goalposts to suit themselves. :shhhhh

13 Sep 2018, 17:38

Overtime gone up? Not surprised, they keep bribing people in our office with extra free over time if you help them out. Do one hour get one free.

13 Sep 2018, 17:44

'Big Guns' implies we are worried about them and should respect them. If one turns up at my DO and spiels in my face about efficiency bull, I'll walk out and tell them tae do one. :evil/mad

13 Sep 2018, 19:10

Why do they tell us this shite , that's what managers get paid extra bucks for to sort this lies out lol

13 Sep 2018, 19:40

I thought the title was a throwback to the shareholders thoughts on the ceo’s Golden hello

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1