not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

New DPD small vans.

12 Sep 2018, 12:09

Earlier on a DPD van similar in size to our regular RM small vans pulled up outside our house to deliver something. I haven't seen one of their small vans before - usually it's just the really large ones. Maybe DPD are investing in additional capacity rather than looking for cost savings.........

New DPD small vans.

12 Sep 2018, 15:13

DPD Local perhaps? I've seen a few around my local area.

New DPD small vans.

12 Sep 2018, 15:31

greengiant wrote:DPD Local perhaps? I've seen a few around my local area.

You get the large size DPD vans in red livery. Then I think the large size DPD vans in blue livery say 'local' on them. This one was a small one of the Peugeot Bipper/Partner/Trek sized van with blue paint job but it didn't say 'local' on the side of the van. if

New DPD small vans.

12 Sep 2018, 17:58

There are a few round here, more rural areas, generally self employed basis still. And they moan like we do.

New DPD small vans.

12 Sep 2018, 20:09

It's all franchised isn't it? I guess they can drive what they want. I'd guess bigger vans are the more common simply because they can get more in them, if you're paying for own fuel bill going back for more stuff coz your van is full probably isn't the best idea.

New DPD small vans.

13 Sep 2018, 17:01

Self employed, Driver usually leases the van and also pays a small amount for their own uniform. Tend not to take much leave as they have to cover their delivery by paying a contract driver out of their own pocket. Very similar set up to TNT and Amazon drivers .

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1