not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Sports foundation grants

07 Aug 2018, 05:36

Does anyone know if RM still give grants for sports equipment or kits? Seen a few rugby/football teams with kits supplied by RM over the years and was wondering if they still give grants for them.

Sports foundation grants

07 Aug 2018, 16:05

fed_up_postie wrote:Does anyone know if RM still give grants for sports equipment or kits? Seen a few rugby/football teams with kits supplied by RM over the years and was wondering if they still give grants for them.

Having dealt with this lot in the past where your application is to benefit children or youths for sports equipment you will find that your application will be considered on merit and if you have a disciplinary record or absenteesim which has nothing whatsoever to do with why you are applying your chances of receiving a grant will be vetted and the chaces of approval are nil.

Sports foundation grants

07 Aug 2018, 16:27

I applied for 1 about 11 years ago and got it for a rugby team I was playing for, it was so simple back then! Fill out the application form and they would let you know how much you could receive. I can't find anything online where to apply. Any ideas??

Sports foundation grants

07 Aug 2018, 16:31

fed_up_postie wrote:I applied for 1 about 11 years ago and got it for a rugby team I was playing for, it was so simple back then! Fill out the application form and they would let you know how much you could receive. I can't find anything online where to apply. Any ideas??

I may be wrong and someone on here may know different but I don't think it exists anymore.

Sports foundation grants

07 Aug 2018, 20:57

I doubt it exists anymore. I got £500 for a pair of bike wheels 15 yrs ago. Can't see that happening now.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1