ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 16:25

Starting this week. What do you all find the best/easiest things to carry around to eat?

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 16:51

ice cream :crazy:

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 16:52

Raspberry trifle.

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 17:09

montana banana wrote:ice cream :crazy:

Wouldn’t last long in this heat

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 17:10

hothothot wrote:Raspberry trifle.

Really? If its that easy then ...

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 17:12

Oh and freeze a couple of bottles of water the night before and take them to work frozen, otherwise you'll be drinking warm water.

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 17:25

Easy peel satsuma oranges and any snack bars that do not melt, eg not yogurt or chocolate dipped bars as I have found out to my cost.

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 17:39

A small cool bag with ice pack!

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 18:32

peshwaarinaan wrote:Oh and freeze a couple of bottles of water the night before and take them to work frozen, otherwise you'll be drinking warm water.

Good tip, thanks

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 18:34

pex wrote:Easy peel satsuma oranges and any snack bars that do not melt, eg not yogurt or chocolate dipped bars as I have found out to my cost.

Fruit. Didn’t think of that. Will save the yoghurt bars for cooler weather. Thanks

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 18:35

Bboingg wrote:A small cool bag with ice pack!

Oooh, yes. Got one of those. Thanks

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 20:44

pex wrote:Easy peel satsuma oranges and any snack bars that do not melt, eg not yogurt or chocolate dipped bars as I have found out to my cost.
peshwaarinaan wrote:Oh and freeze a couple of bottles of water the night before and take them to work frozen, otherwise you'll be drinking warm water.

combine the 2 suggestions

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 21:06

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

combine the 2 suggestions

I might try that

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 22:26

Chewing gum. I don't generally eat or drink anything until I get home nowadays.

Refreshments

08 Jul 2018, 22:50

Celgar wrote:Chewing gum. I don't generally eat or drink anything until I get home nowadays.

You're made of stronger stuff than me, mate. I'd literally have one foot in the grave if didn't drink anything for four to five hours.... especially in this current heat.

And not even a sarnie halfway round? Without mine I'd sink to my knees on the last loop like the soft southern Nancy that i am :left:

I'll bet your Northern :thumbup

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3