not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Transer to another office

13 Jun 2018, 07:30

Hi just a quick question how long have I got to work at RM before I can try and get a transfer. I have tried twice now, on the online application form it says you have to be with RM for 26 weeks but I have been told that my applications have been refused by the management because I have to be there a year.

13 Jun 2018, 09:56

Islander wrote:Hi just a quick question how long have I got to work at RM before I can try and get a transfer. I have tried twice now, on the online application form it says you have to be with RM for 26 weeks but I have been told that my applications have been refused by the management because I have to be there a year.

im pretty sure its 6 months

13 Jun 2018, 12:28

6 months

13 Jun 2018, 16:22

Thank you will have to speak with the union rep when he gets back from sickness.

15 Jun 2018, 14:02

I am also looking to transfer . I have been at my current office for just over 6 months but am moving to another area over 75 miles away. I would like to e-mail the DOMs at 4 offices that will be the closet to my new home to make them aware of my impending move and check out any imminent vacancies. Does anyone know how to find out who they would be so I can e-mail them. The offices are Osprey Road and Belgrave Road in Exeter,Budleigh Salterton and Exmouth. Thanks

16 Jun 2018, 13:32

haughts wrote:I am also looking to transfer . I have been at my current office for just over 6 months but am moving to another area over 75 miles away. I would like to e-mail the DOMs at 4 offices that will be the closet to my new home to make them aware of my impending move and check out any imminent vacancies. Does anyone know how to find out who they would be so I can e-mail them. The offices are Osprey Road and Belgrave Road in Exeter,Budleigh Salterton and Exmouth. Thanks

have a look at the employee portal for advertised vacancies, if there are any apply, if your sucessful your old office must release no later then 4 weeks

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1