not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Workplace coach

12 Jun 2018, 20:35

Any thoughts on delivery support being workplace coach as well,I’m thinking they already have enough to do don’t you Think?.

Workplace coach

12 Jun 2018, 20:58

robbertwhitton wrote:Any thoughts on delivery support being workplace coach as well,I’m thinking they already have enough to do don’t you Think?.

There’s a joke in there somewhere ! :dance :crazy: : :cuppa

Workplace coach

12 Jun 2018, 21:05

Our work place coach does next to nothing but gets paid 30quid or whatever is a week, what’ a Joke! I Want to do it! Lol. What are they supposed to do? We are a small office with only about 20 rounds I guess they do have a lot more to do in a bigger office.

Workplace coach

12 Jun 2018, 22:40

20x0 =0
80x0 =0

Workplace coach

13 Jun 2018, 06:27

Take the money back off them
And if any new starts needs training then who ever trains them that day gets an allowance.
They do nothing in my work total waste of money.
We don't need line managers asswell another waste of money .
I thought when they started the workplace coach roll that way to get rid of line managers and save the company millions and pay out £30 bucks in most offices around UK for coaches not managers

Workplace coach

14 Jun 2018, 14:16

robbertwhitton wrote:Any thoughts on delivery support being workplace coach as well,I’m thinking they already have enough to do don’t you Think?.

Do you mean Dom support ? We have one but we don't need one, he does the paperwork etc presumably to free up more time for the Dom to do important tasks, however our Dom spends rather a lot of time doing f'kall so he's actually got time to do it himself !

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1