ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Our Dom's lovely !

16 May 2018, 17:26

Our Dom is lovely , he treats us all with respect , lets us have off any Saturdays we like , we can cut off 3 hours early everyday , holidays any dates we choose , buys us all acupuncture of coffee everyday , and toast if we wish , says good morning , oh my god it's all a dream!!!!!!!!

Our Dom's lovely !

16 May 2018, 17:47

buys us all acupuncture of coffee, ? :nervous

Our Dom's lovely !

16 May 2018, 17:52

You've never had acupuncture of coffee.

Our Dom's lovely !

16 May 2018, 18:30

Sunstroke? Or probably drinking too much coffee!

Our Dom's lovely !

16 May 2018, 19:29

The rohypnol kicked in,I take it? Extra shafting tomorrow then...

Our Dom's lovely !

16 May 2018, 19:57

You can but dream! :chuckle

Our Dom's lovely !

16 May 2018, 21:34

This sounds like a fantansy he will wake up soon

Our Dom's lovely !

17 May 2018, 16:45

If he is practising acupuncture of coffee without a licence he could end up in hothothot water.

Our Dom's lovely !

17 May 2018, 18:38

Keep taking the medication.....

Our Dom's lovely !

18 May 2018, 20:26

Joking aside,I just cannot get my head round why most RM bosses seem to use bully boy tactics to seemingly get the best out of their workforce. Surely to be firm but fair would work so much better,than bullying,intimidating and belittling their staff. To gain respect you have to earn respect and if the DOMs treated the posties with only a bit more respect than they do then surely they would have a more productive and happier workforce.
When I first started with RM a good many years ago,I had the ultimate respect for most of the managers we had,and yes they did treat us well,spoke to us and treated us with respect and in return they had a good,happy hardworking workforce. When I left RM I had no respect whatsoever for either my DOM or his Lino.
Where and why did it all go wrong? :cry

Our Dom's lovely !

18 May 2018, 20:52

I'm not quite sure when it exactly all went wrong , I think it's gradually crept up over time. I've been in the job over 25 years now it seems to get worse year upon year. Privatisation hasn't helped. The top brass just care about themselves with massive pay offs and free shares. I can't wait until I retire in a few years time , but I feel sorry for the newbies. Management basically harass and bully staff on a daily basis , especially the newbies. All I look forward to is my days off and my annual leave. I try not to even speak to management unless I have too.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1