ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

What is one plan??

15 May 2018, 19:45

It's coming to our office but not actually been told in depth what it is. Any insight

What is one plan??

15 May 2018, 21:40

A load of s**t...That's what it is....

What is one plan??

15 May 2018, 22:27

Riiight, bit like your reply then??

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 06:02

WallaceCat wrote:Riiight, bit like your reply then??

When it comes into your office you'll find out.

Why don't you just ask your rep..

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 14:35

WallaceCat wrote:It's coming to our office but not actually been told in depth what it is. Any insight

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 62&t=74129 Royal Mail's New One Plan which is what they want the CWU to agree as part of the pay talks.

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 60&t=74191 One Plan ? What's it's all about help

Google is your friend. https://www.google.com/search?q=site:ww ... k+one+plan

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 16:34

One plan is an everyday occurrence in our office, they only have one plan because plan B, through to X doesn't exist :nana

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 16:42

Basically it's a crock of shite designed by some knobhead who feels aggrieved because he got kicked off his cushy World Class Crayoning and filling in stupid graphs and now feels it incumbent to make ALL our lives as s**t as possible........hope that helps :cuppa

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 16:45

One plan. They haven't got a f..k..g clue.

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 16:57

What is One Plan? Good question. As somebody who works in an office fortunate to have been implementing this "ideology" for several months now, I can categorically state that I have absolutely no bloody idea.

We were originally told that One Plan was a system whereby all delivery offices would "sing from the same hymn sheet" with respect to the way the operation is discharged. None of this local agreement or initiative nonsense would get in the way of a standard, universal, documented regime that EVERY DO would aspire to.

The reality. A bloke does a 140 mile round trip to my office once a week to bollock the management if any staff have forgotten to sign in and out of the office, not stacked their D2D material neatly in the nice plastic drawers under the frame, have forgotten to put on their hi-viz jackets or have a coffee cup/tube of Polos/framed photo of Moya etc. loitering with intent on their frames.

So, what does the One Plan Man have to say about operational trifles such as equitable/fair workloads, the use of mandatory equipment such as LWTs, the vital importance of van checks, part-timer's deliveries always being prepped to the agreed standard by their starting time, management arguing with/bullying staff who refuse to take lapsing when it's obvious that they are going past their time without it anyway, etc?

Bugger all.

I suspect that he would claim that these types of issues are outside his remit. Fair enough, I suppose, when they also don't appear to be any concern of Royal Mail senior management either.

One Plan may well be the catalyst for changing attitudes and practices that transforms Royal Mail's fortunes and be looked back on in future years as the key strategy decision in the continuing success and growth of the company. On the other hand, I suspect that it is simply masquerading as First Class Mail Mark 2.

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 17:02

Our’s has been ongoing for 2 years. I think we are onto our 3rd person responsible for implementing it. All they have done between them in this time is write in marker pen on the stools as to which bench/walk they belong to and put some notices above the frame columns to indicate what D2D should be done on which day. Absolute waste of tim sand money. They employ these people to come in and do this and then put on extra lapse to save money. You couldn’t make it up.

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 17:08

It's a bit like 'Complan' but totally different :nana . :nana

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 17:12

This one plan has been going on in our office since January. Theve showed us how to walk , by putting one foot in front of the other , how to put letters through letter boxes , how to talk to the Dom ( by calling him sir or your majesty ) how to write your own name , told us work time learning we must stop sleeping through it , ect . I think this guy is on about 75 grand , worth every penny.

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 18:52

See.... told you it was s**t

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 20:38

Nigel1505 wrote:It's a bit like 'Complan' but totally different :nana . :nana

And sung to the tune of Y.M.C.A by the Village People?

One plan, there's no need to feel down
I said, one plan, pick yourself off the ground
I said, one plan, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy
One plan, there's a place you can go
I said, one plan, when you're short on your dough
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time

What is one plan??

16 May 2018, 20:52

Wornoutpostie wrote:

When it comes into your office you'll find out.

Why don't you just ask your rep..

Yes but I didn't want to wait, that's why I asked here, hence the "any insight" . N I find I get better info here than of my rep. If you haven't got anything useful yo say, don't bother replying to me with sarcy commemts

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2