ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

My Bundle - Car

15 May 2018, 19:15

Hi
Can anyone help please. I'm a part time member of staff. I don't seem to be entitled to any car, every search says

"There are no vehicles available.
If this problems persists then please contact your Zenith account manager for further assistance"

is this right as if so I don't see the point in having it available as I guess most of us are part timers.

My Bundle - Car

16 May 2018, 12:27

You have to earn minimum wage after the salary sacrifice (something like £250 pw) think you also have to have been employed for over a year.

My Bundle - Car

16 May 2018, 17:42

How many hours a week so you do

My Bundle - Car

16 May 2018, 17:48

This scheme is not as good as you think you can get better else where I did.

My Bundle - Car

16 May 2018, 18:32

Justanotherstar wrote:You have to earn minimum wage after the salary sacrifice (something like £250 pw) think you also have to have been employed for over a year.

This is what’s happening for me too but I take home about £320

My Bundle - Car

16 May 2018, 19:08

hothothot wrote:This scheme is not as good as you think you can get better else where I did.

What other options are there?

My Bundle - Car

16 May 2018, 21:48

Vauxhall do a partners programme for staff I have used them only on a new car tho . there is better deals out there just depends what car you want really :Very Happy

My Bundle - Car

17 May 2018, 05:42

I work 32 hours which for a part timer is quite high. so basically very few or no part time staff will be eligible for this benefit. Which to me is a joke as most of us are part timers.
do others have any suggestions where else i can go. The one bonus with Zenith was the no credit checks as mine aint great

My Bundle - Car

17 May 2018, 14:14

MancBen82 wrote:I work 32 hours which for a part timer is quite high. so basically very few or no part time staff will be eligible for this benefit. Which to me is a joke as most of us are part timers.
do others have any suggestions where else i can go. The one bonus with Zenith was the no credit checks as mine aint great

I'm on 35 hours, i've got one...you should be able to get one on 32 hours.

As for getting better deals elsewhere while that is kind of true from a weekly/monthly fee point of view, If you lose your job for whatever reason you're still liable for the car...with the my bundle scheme if you do lose your job they just take the car back, also no deposit, no credit checks and all maintenance is included.

My Bundle - Car

17 May 2018, 18:44

Doesn’t it show your max available spend when you log into my bundle

My Bundle - Car

17 May 2018, 21:16

Yes it shows how much and after speaking to staff at Zenith they have said i have no cars available for the amount of cash i have.
So in general its a useless benefit

My Bundle - Car

17 May 2018, 22:35

MancBen82 wrote:Yes it shows how much and after speaking to staff at Zenith they have said i have no cars available for the amount of cash i have.

Out of curiosity as I was hoping to use this in a few months how much did you have available.

My Bundle - Car

18 May 2018, 17:06

MancBen82 wrote:Yes it shows how much and after speaking to staff at Zenith they have said i have no cars available for the amount of cash i have.

That could actually be to do with the tax/salary sacrifice law that changed last April...my car arrived the month before it all changed so I was unaffected and able to spend a fair bit more that what I would be able to now (i'm actually £20 over my limit :chuckle :chuckle )

If you click on special offers there might be something there as they're cars that have been ordered then cancelled so they're generally a bit cheaper.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1