not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Stage 2

15 Apr 2018, 15:27

What triggers a stage 2 warning, I was of for 3 weeks with a bad back, been back 1 week and have now got a chest infection that has zapped me, how many days of can I have before it triggers stage 2.

Stage 2

15 Apr 2018, 15:28

dohnut wrote:What triggers a stage 2 warning, I was of for 3 weeks with a bad back, been back 1 week and have now got a chest infection that has zapped me, how many days of can I have before it triggers stage 2.

10 days

Stage 2

15 Apr 2018, 18:14

Are the two linked? The latter because of limited mobility owing to your back problem?

Stage 2

15 Apr 2018, 18:26

rubberbond wrote:Are the two linked? The latter because of limited mobility owing to your back problem?

Bad back then chest infection how are they linked.

Stage 2

15 Apr 2018, 18:39

rubberbond wrote:Are the two linked? The latter because of limited mobility owing to your back problem?

if 2 absences were linked does that make a difference?

Stage 2

15 Apr 2018, 18:47

Justanotherstar wrote:

if 2 absences were linked does that make a difference?

I think only if it's to do with a long term issue/disability.

Certainly I know one chap in my office was sacked because he had three long-ish absences related to a single issue.

Stage 2

16 Apr 2018, 12:21

It would be dependant on certain circumstances if absences were to be linked.
Best example would be known to be entering hospital for corrective surgery that relates to a previous absence.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1