ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Is it me?

12 Apr 2018, 19:41

Just wondered if anybody else has had the misfortune of getting a reserve van whilst yours is being repaired,I got a spare van from another office,it should have come with a government health warning in it,knee deep in fag packets,coffee cups, about 30 bottles of drink banana skins apple cores,all stuffed under both seats disgusting to say the least! I emptied the rubbish and put comment in log book and informed my boss,wanted him to ping an email to the boss of the office concerned as to the state of the van,who checks it? Who gives a s..t!? But as expected he did nothing,we had vans sent to workshop that they wouldn’t touch because they were in a mess,maybe it’s just me.mmmmm

Is it me?

12 Apr 2018, 19:49

Many people treat the vans like mobile skips. Personally I think it's disgusting, you should treat them like you would your own vehicle as we all have to share them. But some people are no better than animals! :Sick

Is it me?

12 Apr 2018, 20:09

That's sounds clean, I had a van with two coke bottles full of piss rolling around in the floor well, you could refuse to take it out?

Is it me?

12 Apr 2018, 20:14

Not just you, I have refused to take a van out before today because of the state of it. My manager cleaned it.

Is it me?

12 Apr 2018, 20:19

number one wrote:Not just you, I have refused to take a van out before today because of the state of it. My manager cleaned it.

That's a first. doing work!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1