not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Mother's Day mayhem!

10 Mar 2018, 23:17

Busiest Saturday I can remember for a while and still the idiots run around to complete their lapsing. When cutting off manager couldn’t even keep a straight face when asking why.

Mother's Day mayhem!

11 Mar 2018, 09:12

Was extremely busy in my office too, on top of that we had a posting from the nice people at the electoral roll went 40 mins over.

When i got back to the office the DOM asked if i wanted to more as some people handed back. He must of been desperate ive barely worked any over time in 7 years. I said "no thanks" in a not so polite way.

Mother's Day mayhem!

11 Mar 2018, 12:51

Still plenty of yorks of mail and parcels piled up in our office, been hit hard this week as we’re still trying to clear backlog fron the snow! No doubt there will be some unhappy mothers in my area. They wanted us to work today (sunday), don’t think there were many volunteers though.

Mother's Day mayhem!

11 Mar 2018, 15:13

If nothing comes into our office tomorrow we may stand a chance of clearing what didn't get done yesterday!

Mother's Day mayhem!

11 Mar 2018, 16:11

Had loads of those long boxers of flowers that said "will post through letterbox" most didn't, hope there still alive after being taken back to the sorting office.

Mother's Day mayhem!

11 Mar 2018, 16:22

mattycash wrote:Had loads of those long boxers of flowers that said "will post through letterbox" most didn't, hope there still alive after being taken back to the sorting office.

Yeah I went 2 hrs over and they want me to " try a neighbour " , not a chance !

Mother's Day mayhem!

11 Mar 2018, 16:30

Supposed to be real heavy tomorrow. DOM asking everyone to come in early on Monday (on o/t). No thanks... this from the same company who threatened staff with no payment on Red alert weather warning day :no no

Mother's Day mayhem!

11 Mar 2018, 17:55

It's supposed to be heavy tomorrow because MCs up and down the country have not been clearing this week, in some cases even not unloading Inward artics because there is no room because of mail already in. DSA etc backed up too from the snow still, hopefully caught up over the weekend so one day of hell for you all then back to normal.

Mother's Day mayhem!

11 Mar 2018, 18:12

swindonandy wrote:It's supposed to be heavy tomorrow because MCs up and down the country have not been clearing this week, in some cases even not unloading Inward artics because there is no room because of mail already in. DSA etc backed up too from the snow still, hopefully caught up over the weekend so one day of hell for you all then back to normal.

Yeah but mails dropping :left:. Can't wait for it to quite down though. My afternoon naps are getting longer :chuckle

Mother's Day mayhem!

11 Mar 2018, 19:43

lcook282 wrote:Was extremely busy in my office too, on top of that we had a posting from the nice people at the electoral roll went 40 mins over.

When i got back to the office the DOM asked if i wanted to more as some people handed back. He must of been desperate ive barely worked any over time in 7 years. I said "no thanks" in a not so polite way.

The DOM was still there when you got back....????....!!!!!..................ON A SATURDAY...????....!!!

Mother's Day mayhem!

12 Mar 2018, 17:44

HDD8 wrote:
lcook282 wrote:Was extremely busy in my office too, on top of that we had a posting from the nice people at the electoral roll went 40 mins over.

The DOM was still there when you got back....????....!!!!!..................ON A SATURDAY...????....!!!

Yes, a very rare occurrence. I had to borrow a colleagues glasses to double check.

Mother's Day mayhem!

13 Mar 2018, 18:15

Dom was still there, on a Saturday, wow they must be dedicated.

Mother's Day mayhem!

13 Mar 2018, 18:57

Fed up of this backlog. It's not possible to complete in time, you ask to leave stuff and you either get told to take it all or leave bits and bobs for it all to be sitting there the next day on top of another days work to do. And they wonder why it's not cleared.

I clear a duty then get shoved on to something the next day that has piles of backlog.
The amount of mail is ridiculous. 4 bundles a street on a Tuesday is awful.
My body aches and I'm cranky and tired. I have no energy to enjoy my time out of work.
I hope they get it sorted sooner. I think they need to treat it like Xmas but to sweep it under the carpet hoping every Tom dick and Harry will willingly work over day in day out is unreasonable.
People are bending over backwards yet they never even got paid for a red weather warning day.

Mother's Day mayhem!

13 Mar 2018, 22:18

My mum was really pleased with her 1/2 dead Mother’s Day flowers that got delivered 3pm Monday

Thank you RM

Mother's Day mayhem!

13 Mar 2018, 23:13

littlebee90 wrote:Fed up of this backlog. It's not possible to complete in time, you ask to leave stuff and you either get told to take it all or leave bits and bobs for it all to be sitting there the next day on top of another days work to do. And they wonder why it's not cleared.

I clear a duty then get shoved on to something the next day that has piles of backlog.
The amount of mail is ridiculous. 4 bundles a street on a Tuesday is awful.
My body aches and I'm cranky and tired. I have no energy to enjoy my time out of work.
I hope they get it sorted sooner. I think they need to treat it like Xmas but to sweep it under the carpet hoping every Tom dick and Harry will willingly work over day in day out is unreasonable.
People are bending over backwards yet they never even got paid for a red weather warning day.

Sounds like you got those cuttin off blues...

I hear what you're saying. I was like this last week. Played their game, left in, this loop out, this loop up your arse.

Today management came round my frame and offered half of it out on O/T..... another gripe, another time....

I mean, seeing people with my duty at ten past one.....oh, never mind.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2