ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Take IHR Now or Wait? Your thoughts please.

10 Mar 2018, 15:32

I have been off long enough to be down to half pay after serious surgery.

I clearly am not fit enough to do the job anymore although i havent’t admitted this to anyone yet, I’ve done the job some time. I am within the last 10 years of working life.

They’re going to push me out.

My question to you all is:

Would you go now, as in this month or would wait until after the agreement is decided upon?

I am unsure as which way to go and would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks.

10 Mar 2018, 16:05

Firstly this is a dismissal procedure. So if rm get the certificate from oh they will move to dissmissal.

34weeks plus notice of up to 12weeks and outstanding leave. Hasn't changed in the new agreement.

The change is access to immediate pension has gone and replaced with a compensation package.

Ihr with pension is a very rare event in my experiance.

Health should come before work but remember it's a dismissal process and people tend to forget this when they find the compensation isn't suitable.

10 Mar 2018, 16:16

Thanks for answering.

What’s this new 3 year 50% pay lark in the pension change, that’s the bit that’s thrown me?

I’m not going to walk, they’ll have to push me but i wasn’t sure whether i would lose out if this new agreement got voted through.

Thanks again.

10 Mar 2018, 21:18

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 4&p=803898

Ray explains this payment in the Facebook session held this week.

13 Mar 2018, 17:14

Can somebody please tell me what ltbih is it's a recomendation from ohs

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1