10 Mar 2018, 14:32
I have been off long enough to be down to half pay after serious surgery.
I clearly am not fit enough to do the job anymore although i havent’t admitted this to anyone yet, I’ve done the job some time. I am within the last 10 years of working life.
They’re going to push me out.
My question to you all is:
Would you go now, as in this month or would wait until after the agreement is decided upon?
I am unsure as which way to go and would appreciate your thoughts.