not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

MOT and Servicing through Royal Mail

09 Mar 2018, 16:52

Has any used the service royal mail offer? Is it good etc..

09 Mar 2018, 16:55

Have you seen the state of the delivery fleet? I wouldn't let my car anywhere near 'em! :shock:

09 Mar 2018, 17:08

I wouldn't recommend at all.the amount of vans that come back with the problem not fixed in our office is happening way too often.

09 Mar 2018, 17:45

Thanks everyone, was having massive doubts. But on a small budget, hoping they'd get it through for cheap.

09 Mar 2018, 17:51

https://www.whocanfixmycar.com/

MOT and Servicing thrrough Royal Mail

09 Mar 2018, 19:52

crimson king wrote:Have you seen the state of the delivery fleet? I wouldn't let my car anywhere near 'em! :shock:

Exactly, we've had vans back with bodywork repairs and they can't even get the colour right, we've got vans with doors that are more like pink than red !!

MOT and Servicing thrrough Royal Mail

10 Mar 2018, 06:35

ted_e_bear wrote:
crimson king wrote:Have you seen the state of the delivery fleet? I wouldn't let my car anywhere near 'em! :shock:

Exactly, we've had vans back with bodywork repairs and they can't even get the colour right, we've got vans with doors that are more like pink than red !!

That's more a poor Vauxhall paint job than RMs fault, red Astra's and Corsa's are prone to going pink too. Fleet Maintenance is suffering the same cuts as MCs/Delivery. They offered this service to BT vans, which fell apart as that work wasn't getting done either. :arrrghhh

10 Mar 2018, 13:51

Here here. Rather take it to Kwik Fit, (and that's a no no anyway),if they still exist. Always do servicing myself, not MOT obviously. :wave

10 Mar 2018, 22:36

I drive the vans back and half of them should not be allowed back on a road after MOT not happy if my car went in for a so called service not having a go at the technicians just the cost cutting at all costs!

10 Mar 2018, 22:58

Nigel1505 wrote:

Here here. Rather take it to Kwik Fit, (and that's a no no anyway),if they still exist. Always do servicing myself, not MOT obviously. :wave

Don't take it to kwik fit, they're being taken to court.

Same goes with halfrauds, I mean Halfords.

11 Mar 2018, 08:23

On the odd occasion the workshop has actually fixed the fault with a van, a new fault usually appears within a couple of days.

11 Mar 2018, 17:09

Mobey wrote:
Nigel1505 wrote:

Needed a new battery for my car and the quoted me £247. Got it done at a local garage for £129

11 Mar 2018, 17:11

CPTNemoUK wrote:
Mobey wrote:
Nigel1505 wrote:

Needed a new battery for my car and the quoted me £247. Got it done at a local garage for £129

£129 for a battery you been ripped off.

11 Mar 2018, 17:56

Your late today wrote:
CPTNemoUK wrote:
Mobey wrote:
Nigel1505 wrote:

£129 for a battery you been ripped off.

My car is start stop needs a bigger battery and also needed reprogramming after being installed. It's a AGM Battery. They are more expensive

12 Mar 2018, 17:09

CPTNemoUK wrote:
Mobey wrote:
Nigel1505 wrote:

:shock: :shock:

My car headlight failed last year, local garage closed. Halfrauds £15!

The other one failed later on. Local garage £5 cash!!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1