ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Nice letter in the post!

12 Jan 2018, 19:09

Had a letter through the door in the NE telling me manager recruitment is starting soon and that I should apply!!

Thanks for the offer but foff :funneh

Nice letter in the post!

12 Jan 2018, 19:10

Returned to sender

Nice letter in the post!

12 Jan 2018, 19:19

Pathfinder wrote:Had a letter through the door in the NE telling me manager recruitment is starting soon and that I should apply!!

snap , but no return address on it , :arrrghhh

Nice letter in the post!

12 Jan 2018, 19:39

I,d rather earn my money by grafting thanks.

Nice letter in the post!

12 Jan 2018, 21:10

worktotime wrote:
Pathfinder wrote:Had a letter through the door in the NE telling me manager recruitment is starting soon and that I should apply!!

Use one of your free stamps and send it to Moya :left:

Nice letter in the post!

12 Jan 2018, 23:33

CPTNemoUK wrote:
worktotime wrote:

nahh f**k that its not worth the 60+ pence , blue bin is easyier , lol

Nice letter in the post!

12 Jan 2018, 23:41

worktotime wrote:
CPTNemoUK wrote:
worktotime wrote:

Remember we all start at the bottom some people want to make it to the top good luck to them.

Nice letter in the post!

13 Jan 2018, 01:14

aiden01 wrote:
worktotime wrote:
CPTNemoUK wrote:
worktotime wrote:

Remember we all start at the bottom some people want to make it to the top good luck to them.

True about where we start but why anyone would want to sell their soul for thirty pieces of silver
to this shower is way beyond me :speak to the hand :so there

Nice letter in the post!

13 Jan 2018, 15:30

Pity the letter wasn't checked over before sending out. Mistake in the wording in the first sentence :Applause
Shows the quality we have leading the way :thumbdown

Nice letter in the post!

13 Jan 2018, 16:42

just shows the gulf between us and senior management,
several years ago it may have been a nice step up for an ageing postie to use their knowledge to help the business run better.
they certainly don't want our input now, would being a cover manager differ?
i know a few line managers who are decent folk, their hands are tied to deal with sensible decisions, we all know this but they must follow orders.
i wouldn't take that job for a gold pig even though i could do a better job if a more realistic budget was there, but that isn't going to happen

Nice letter in the post!

13 Jan 2018, 16:50

I noticed they're looking for part-time 4hr cover managers, do you think they've finally caught on to the fact that once we're out the door there's f**k all for them to do?

I've also heard that all existing cover managers have to reapply for their roles and 30% of the roles will go to external applicants. Squeaky bum time for some I think.

Nice letter in the post!

13 Jan 2018, 17:39

I have also heard if you apply but don't make the cut you can't have your old job back. I think it's a massive ruse to get rid of a load of posties to be honest.

Nice letter in the post!

13 Jan 2018, 17:40

fishtank wrote:I noticed they're looking for part-time 4hr cover managers, do you think they've finally caught on to the fact that once we're out the door there's f**k all for them to do?

I've also heard that all existing cover managers have to reapply for their roles and 30% of the roles will go to external applicants. Squeaky bum time for some I think.

the 4hr role has been there ages, i know 1 who was on a 20hr contract but usually did 50/60, he eventually worked (and shock...he did) to full time dom

Nice letter in the post!

13 Jan 2018, 18:18

CPTNemoUK wrote:I have also heard if you apply but don't make the cut you can't have your old job back. I think it's a massive ruse to get rid of a load of posties to be honest.

That's ridiculous,if you don't make the cut, how have you compromised the chances of getting your old job back? If you're acting up, it's to fill a gap,which you then create, if the gap you're covering is filled, you resume to your normal duty.

Nice letter in the post!

13 Jan 2018, 19:08

It's a nice easy way of getting rid of Doms and replacing them with equally s**t but cheaper bodies.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2