ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Stage interview

10 Jan 2018, 11:11

Haven’t been off for about two months?
When I returned I was told my stage interview would happen ‘tomorrow’
Still nothing, I was off for several things I won’t be able to remember time lines etc

Stage interview

10 Jan 2018, 15:24

jd9442 wrote:Haven’t been off for about two months?
When I returned I was told my stage interview would happen ‘tomorrow’
Still nothing, I was off for several things I won’t be able to remember time lines etc

Finding it difficult to follow your post as you state you haven't been off for 2 months and therefore you have returned to work 2 months ago which I am assuming that your stage interview that would happen tomorrow has still mot taken place from 2 months ago.
You should have received written notification that you should attend for formal stage prompt as your absences have triggered RM standards and given the opportunity for representation.
Attached to this letter would be a detailed absence history that the interviewer will be referring to and giving you the opportunity to challenge the absences and if there is consideration for mitigating circumstances.
2 months is well in excess for advisement of a stage interview and you need to notify your union representative accordingly.

Stage interview

10 Jan 2018, 21:11

Sorry for not explaining it too well
So about 2 months ago I returned to work and was advised my stage interview would happen the week I returned
2 months later I’ve heard nothing else

Stage interview

11 Jan 2018, 05:50

jd9442 wrote:Sorry for not explaining it too well
So about 2 months ago I returned to work and was advised my stage interview would happen the week I returned
2 months later I’ve heard nothing else

Sometimes best to leave well alone

Stage interview

11 Jan 2018, 13:12

I’d leave it

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1