ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

75% full time , 25% part time

09 Jan 2018, 14:01

hi can help find this in the 2010 agreement ? as our dom is trying to say we have to many full time staff and he is on about putting dutys down to part time :left: , he is trying to say that them figures are for the area and not all individual offices so is this right ? as we thought that was each individual office and we have just lost 3 f/ters ihr and 2 p/ters who have just left and non have been replaced . and hes running the office on o/t , and if any thing we are short staffed. so is he trying it on ?

09 Jan 2018, 14:33

Contact your area rep not your in office rep. They will have figures on the overtime sheets for absense and pressure theyll also have figures of your part time staff and full time staff and be able to put a disagreement in place. As they are breaking many of the agreements in place

09 Jan 2018, 14:44

bigal383 wrote:Contact your area rep not your in office rep. They will have figures on the overtime sheets for absense and pressure theyll also have figures of your part time staff and full time staff and be able to put a disagreement in place. As they are breaking many of the agreements in place

will do thanks.

09 Jan 2018, 15:38

the 75% 35% split is actually a national aim, which slipped to being predominately FT.

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... ly#p792554

In developing the words in the Accord over the course of the Summer, both parties agreed that “a shorter working week can assist in helping to address a number of issues the business and its employees face around automation and resourcing workloads, overtime and part time employment and the company’s long term commitment to have a predominantly full time workforce consistent with our existing agreements”.

09 Jan 2018, 15:43

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:the 75% 35% split is actually a national aim, which slipped to being predominately FT.

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... ly#p792554

In developing the words in the Accord over the course of the Summer, both parties agreed that “a shorter working week can assist in helping to address a number of issues the business and its employees face around automation and resourcing workloads, overtime and part time employment and the company’s long term commitment to have a predominantly full time workforce consistent with our existing agreements”.

thanks.

09 Jan 2018, 15:45

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:the 75% 35% split is actually a national aim

Are you looking for a job in management with that figure fiddling?
Anyway it's not an aim, it's an overarching ambition which is probably worse although I'm not sure what it means.

09 Jan 2018, 15:47

:oops: :oops:

I am management material aren't I, can't even add up properly. I'll be a Director in a month :nervous :wink: :wink:

10 Jan 2018, 16:35

It's going great guns tho lol...

10 Jan 2018, 16:50

POSTMAN wrote:It's going great guns tho lol...

Assuming that's all employees and you take management and all the non jobs which are almost exclusively full-time out of the equation I would imagine the frontline delivery staff figures would be much worse.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1