ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR ARRANGEMENTS 2017/18 INCLUDING PAY ARRANGEMENTS... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : SEVERE WEATHER THREADS : UPDATED 2017... HERE

Postal museum tickets

05 Dec 2017, 17:35

Has anyone heard or knows how we can get the free admission tickets Royal Mail said would be available to employees for the Postal Museum in London which includes riding on the restored Postal Train under the streets of London .I have benn keeping a lookout for details in The Courier but have seen nothing .Would be nice day out for my young grandchildren any info would be appreciated

Postal museum tickets

05 Dec 2017, 17:40

wasn't it show ye id badge am sure tho it was only for staff members and not family members am usually wrong tho :whistle :whistle :chuckle

Postal museum tickets

05 Dec 2017, 17:46

Tried to show my badge they weren't accepted so I had to pay the full wack.

Like you I tried to find the discount/freebie on Royal Mail staff benefit site, nothing so far.

Postal museum tickets

05 Dec 2017, 19:01

https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2017/0 ... all-aboard

Postal museum tickets

06 Dec 2017, 05:06

Booked a ticket, thanks for the link.

Postal museum tickets

06 Dec 2017, 07:02

rockypostie wrote:https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2017/09/all-aboard-all-aboard

Thanks for the info hidden in the depths of My bundle lol

Postal museum tickets

11 Dec 2017, 10:22

It's well worth a visit. I went last month, looked around the museum and had a ride on the MailRail.

It's a bit worrying when some of the equipment I used at work is now a museum exhibit! :-)

Postal museum tickets

11 Dec 2017, 14:58

rick184 wrote:It's well worth a visit. I went last month, looked around the museum and had a ride on the MailRail.

It's a bit worrying when some of the equipment I used at work is now a museum exhibit! :-)

Do you travel very far on the MailRail?

Postal museum tickets

11 Dec 2017, 16:53

rick184 wrote:It's well worth a visit. I went last month, looked around the museum and had a ride on the MailRail.

Even more worrying when you were told "Don't stand still. We're stocktaking today" :nana :nana

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1