ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR ARRANGEMENTS 2017/18 INCLUDING PAY ARRANGEMENTS... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : SEVERE WEATHER THREADS : UPDATED 2017... HERE

Christmas Bonus : And sickness criteria

05 Dec 2017, 14:16

How much are we getting this year? And the date?
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR ARRANGEMENTS 2017/18 INCLUDING PAY ARRANGEMENTS

Regular Pay (Basic & assigned allowances)
Overtime/SA/Ad hoc allowances performed w/c 11th December
Christmas Supplement 22nd December

Please point peeps to this thread when they ask the inevitable
From past LTB's but still applicable wrote:The Royal Mail pay directive states :

Part time employees are entitled to the xmas supplement on a pro rata basis. They will recive the payment pro rata to a full time (eg 40/39 5/39 hours ) week according to their contracted hours on the date paymentis made. Part time employees that vary their contractual hours and work full time for a two week period during the christmas pressure period will be paid the full christmas supplement.

Eligiblity for payment is linked to employment during the christmas pressure period.

For each full week an indivdual recieves no pay during the presure period ( eg unpaid special leave etc ) the indivdual will lose one quarter of the supplement.

For each full week where basic pay is reduced for sick pay pension rate the indivdual will lose one quarter of the supplement.

For each full week where basic pay is reduced for sick half pay the indivdual will lose one - eighth of the supplement

For each day counted midnight to midnight excluding bank holidays on which an employee takes unofficial industrial action their supplement will be abted by 10%
for officail action it will be abted by 3%

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 14:29

£200 and 15th December.

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 14:49

DiamondSmiles wrote:£200 and 15th December.

Says who,?, 15th is too early for payout, its always the last payday before chrimbo.

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 15:37

Wouldn't it be decent for RM to pay it a week or two before Xmas, so those who do with it, could use it for presents etc. Doesn't matter to me, but I do think of those who have more commitments than me this time of year. :no no

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 16:33

Nigel1505 wrote:Wouldn't it be decent for RM to pay it a week or two before Xmas, so those who do with it, could use it for presents etc. Doesn't matter to me, but I do think of those who have more commitments than me this time of year. :no no

Yeah and then everyone would go sick the next day :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 16:36

That's a bit cynical, but I know what you mean. :no no

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 16:48

borgpicard wrote:
DiamondSmiles wrote:£200 and 15th December.

Says who,?, 15th is too early for payout, its always the last payday before chrimbo.

Says the CWU

Got the date wrong it's the 22nd

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 16:53

Last minute as usual then. :no no

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 16:54

Nigel1505 wrote:Last minute as usual then. :no no

Just waiting to be sure us naughty posties don't go on strike!

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 17:32

ive heard there still in talks about the xmas bonus,there hopeing to get it sorted by march 2018 :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left:

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 17:55

How much does a part timer who works 25 hrs get ?

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 17:57

Its pro rata which i think is ridiculous. 25 hours gets about 150 i believe.
Not that every part timer works part time hours

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 18:02

MissKazzyB wrote:How much does a part timer who works 25 hrs get ?

its complicated.

£100 from the 2010 deal is pro-rata on actual hours - but the overtime element usually comes after Christmas.

£100 traditional Christmas Bonus is based on highest contractural hours of 2 of the 4 weeks of Christmas pressure.

if just 25 hours then you'll get 25/39 of £200 - or roughly £128.00 (before tax and NI)

It works very roughly as just over £5 an hour, based on normal contractural hours

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 18:13

Justanotherstar wrote:
Nigel1505 wrote:Wouldn't it be decent for RM to pay it a week or two before Xmas, so those who do with it, could use it for presents etc. Doesn't matter to me, but I do think of those who have more commitments than me this time of year. :no no

Yeah and then everyone would go sick the next day :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

What has going sick got to do with your bonus

Christmas Bonus

05 Dec 2017, 18:17

Hopefully soon, as I may need to be asking "Santa" for a new central heating / hot water boiler. :evil/mad

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3