ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

New PDA holder order number

14 Nov 2017, 18:51

Anyone know the order number for the new PDA holsters? the DIM got some but are the ones that go on your belt, I did tell him not to get them as I would imagine getting in and out of the van with them to be a pain, I believe they do one that can be placed in it's own holder and be worn over your shoulder like the old PDA holders, as he is off this week just thought I might get the cover to order them, just thought someone might know what it is, despite the courier saying ages ago that a few of each would be sent to each office never seen any! thanks for any help

15 Nov 2017, 15:47

If you find out please post here. There is no holsters in our office and I'd love one. :pray

15 Nov 2017, 22:37

ok so I think the order number is sl2264 8401 will try to get the cover to order them, bet the wrong ones turn up will let you know

16 Nov 2017, 06:44

We got both in our office. I have got the belt one which I don't use no more because they are useless. The bloody pda just falls out of it. Not used the over the shoulder one so can't comment on that one.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1