ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

X-mas Bonus

10 Nov 2017, 20:15

Do you think we'll get a X-mas bonus if we strike in December?

X-mas Bonus

10 Nov 2017, 20:50

to be honest who cares and sorry to be blunt but it wouldn't make a difference to my Christmas if I didn't get it and royal mail will probably use that to put people off striking anyway if it comes to that , but we have a dam sight more to lose than that if we didn't strike in December .

X-mas Bonus

10 Nov 2017, 21:27

thats the first bit of Propaganda that will come from RM
" strike and you will lose your £200 "

who gives a sh1t, I want to be able to buy my grandchildren and great grandchildren christmas presents in the future.
it won't stop me laying down my Labour for a few days for a better pension for us all.

X-mas Bonus

10 Nov 2017, 21:54

the trooper wrote:Do you think we'll get a X-mas bonus if we strike in December?

There won't be a strike in December so no point worrying bout Xmas bonus

X-mas Bonus

11 Nov 2017, 13:24

the trooper wrote:Do you think we'll get a X-mas bonus if we strike in December?

Yes.

The rules around the Christmas Bonus state 3% deduction for each day or part day of Official Industrial Action and 10% for unofficial (Days counted as Midnight to Midnight)

X-mas Bonus

11 Nov 2017, 13:40

That will probably be the first bribe of the propaganda avalanche we will suffer once the mediation talks end... Ooooo please don't strike and we will give you a bit more Xmas bonus (possibly equivalent to 10p a day when you work it out :mad ). Some people may fall for it.... NOT ME THO :nana

X-mas Bonus

11 Nov 2017, 14:34

Don't forget
that 100 of it is for the phantom shares we never got
:cool

X-mas Bonus

11 Nov 2017, 18:10

Wow they will take 3% off me for 1 day strike, that's a massive £6 if my maths is right not exactly game changing is it. Strike when you are called to or lose your future.

X-mas Bonus

11 Nov 2017, 18:38

Can't see there being a strike in December anyway. The union will be well aware that people are gonna be far more likely to break picket lines a matter of weeks before Christmas, it'll be far more difficult to go without pay for two days so close. It'll be hugely damaging to Royal Mail to which isn't in anybodies interest.

It'll be January if no agreement is reached I reckon. It's still a busy period so will have an impact, but not so badly on the business or those working in it.

X-mas Bonus

12 Nov 2017, 17:39

Streets your spot on £6 quid before tax and NI for 2 days action or £4.08 in your hand. But what price someone's self respect?
If people are finding it tough going now financially you have no chance in the future with inflation at 3% and Moya saying were overpaid for what we do.

X-mas Bonus

12 Nov 2017, 17:52

onthestella wrote:Streets your spot on £6 quid before tax and NI for 2 days action or £4.08 in your hand. But what price someone's self respect?
If people are finding it tough going now financially you have no chance in the future with inflation at 3% and Moya saying were overpaid for what we do.

strike not going to happen before xmas ( if it ever happens) so you wont be losing anything unless your office is out un-offically.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1