ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR ARRANGEMENTS 2017/18 INCLUDING PAY ARRANGEMENTS... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : SEVERE WEATHER THREADS : UPDATED 2017... HERE

To be fair

10 Oct 2017, 18:54

My personal opinion I reckon they will be successful in getting their injunction. Why because under the 2013 agreement no changes will be made, that's why Royal Mail are not implementing any changes till 2018.
Last edited by notts1862 on 11 Oct 2017, 12:25, edited 1 time in total.

To be fair

10 Oct 2017, 19:23

"Secondly how many shares does the judge own ?" is a serious accusation. :shock:

To be fair

11 Oct 2017, 16:22

how much of a ''backhander'' are RM prepared to pay to him,...is a bigger accusation.!! :Very Happy

To be fair

11 Oct 2017, 16:24

notts1862 wrote:My personal opinion I reckon they will be successful in getting their injunction. Why because under the 2013 agreement no changes will be made, that's why Royal Mail are not implementing any changes till 2018.

aren't the T&Cs protected till 2019 though?

To be fair

11 Oct 2017, 17:22

I think it's January 2019 but I believe industrial action is reason rm can change the t&c's someone on here will know if this is right

To be fair

11 Oct 2017, 17:23

Driver74 wrote:I think it's January 2019 but I believe industrial action is reason rm can change the t&c's someone on here will know if this is right

You are correct.

To be fair

11 Oct 2017, 18:17

so is it not executive action by them by closing the pension plan before 2019. in which case we would be legally right to ballot because of their actions?

To be fair

12 Oct 2017, 13:38

RM treat you like s... now if they say there will be no changes till 2018,how will they treat you then It doesnt bear thinking about :shock:

To be fair

12 Oct 2017, 13:39

Brandy wrote:RM treat you like s... now if they say there will be no changes till 2018,how will they treat you then It doesnt bear thinking about :shock:

Meant 2019!! :shock:

To be fair

12 Oct 2017, 15:15

Brandy wrote:
Brandy wrote:RM treat you like s... now if they say there will be no changes till 2018,how will they treat you then It doesnt bear thinking about :shock:

Meant 2019!! :shock:

No they want all this crap in next April and the crap is starting now your better off out of it but for us left new I should have gone last year but anyway might just get Christmas off if the Union don't f**k it up again should have balloted in July like I said!

To be fair

12 Oct 2017, 15:31

So it will now be a strike in the busy christmas run up a much harder hit for the R/M and very hard to clear the backlog if us posties work to our time.

To be fair

12 Oct 2017, 15:34

cpsteve wrote:So it will now be a strike in the busy christmas run up a much harder hit for the R/M and very hard to clear the backlog if us posties work to our time.

What's to stop RM extending or taking out another injuction, banning strike action till 2018, during the quiet summer months? :roll:

To be fair

12 Oct 2017, 15:37

cpsteve wrote:So it will now be a strike in the busy christmas run up a much harder hit for the R/M and very hard to clear the backlog if us posties work to our time.

Hopefully it wont come to that. Hope they will pull their fingers out of their arses and get a bloody agreement agreed now. Won't hold my breath though :arrrghhh

To be fair

12 Oct 2017, 16:01

greengiant wrote:

What's to stop RM extending or taking out another injuction, banning strike action till 2018, during the quiet summer months? :roll:

I should imagine the union will appeal or just hold talks with ACAS and strike when they fail and thats a cert as we will not except their dangerous changes and them giving our pensions to shareholders, that should take us into the busiest time.

To be fair

12 Oct 2017, 16:11

RM already putting crap out that mediation will take to at least Christmas. Gauranteed they will obstruct setting up of panel wherever possible.
Although union can't say it I'm personally thinking of working to rule from November onwards. F*** em.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2