ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 13:27

"Facts" "truths" lies", it was like listening to Gideon Osborne during the referendum campaign with project fear, attacking the union for scaremongering over reserved rights allowances being taken away.

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 13:38

Fortunately we didn't have a WTLL today, didn't get off that lightly though only mail I received today was yet another item from RM, by the way has anyone saved them all up to see how many items telling us best jobs/best pay/no fight to pick etc we've received ?

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 13:59

P/Ter here - still don't know what a WTLL is! :dance

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 14:01

WTLL

Watching
Telly
Listing
Lies

:Very Happy :Very Happy

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 16:20

We're not getting WTLL at the moment , seems the LM's are forgetting to do them as they feel ****ed over to. Not sure what the new DIM thinks , he very rarely leaves his office. :Very Happy

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 16:32

Same here, no anti-strike propaganda at all from our DOM either.

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 16:43

We had one video today with tally ho Peter Tilly more of Tillys tattle and tales will be found in a workplace near you soon! But this TILLY Tattler is a HR PROPAGANDA CHIEF he says we are getting a good deal the only deal! This guy really does play hard ball never done a days hard work in his life by the sound of his CV and here it is https://uk.linkedin.com/in/petertilley Anyways it is nice to see a good propaganda chief when you see one.

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 17:11

I think RM don't credit their workforce with enough common sense.

Something Royal Mail obviously failed to pick up on, is telling people how to vote. Maybe they didn't cotton on the last time a big vote(EU) happened, people don't like being told how to vote.

Judging by the reaction of my colleagues to the video, is that they'll most likely be voting YES

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 17:51

Even some of the guys not in the union wanting to go out ,knowing they cant be touched if its official . lot of anger and support going on

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 18:28

Made to watch the same video more than once!

It's like something from a George Orwell novel! :shock:

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 20:15

Chelseablue wrote:Even some of the guys not in the union wanting to go out ,knowing they cant be touched if its official . lot of anger and support going on

If they aren't in the union they can't go on strike I don't think but they can tell work they aren't coming in because they don't want to cross the picket line.

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 20:17

No WTLL at our office , the 30 mins allotted time is acquired

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 20:22

joewyan wrote:
Chelseablue wrote:Even some of the guys not in the union wanting to go out ,knowing they cant be touched if its official . lot of anger and support going on

If they aren't in the union they can't go on strike I don't think but they can tell work they aren't coming in because they don't want to cross the picket line.

Surely being a union member isn't necessary for going on strike.

WTLL today

12 Sep 2017, 22:53

Lounge Lizard wrote:
joewyan wrote:

Surely being a union member isn't necessary for going on strike.

Anyone can go on strike even if they are not in the union the same rights apply to them

WTLL today

13 Sep 2017, 14:18

joewyan wrote:

Wrong:

If the ballot is legal and official, non-members have exactly the same protection as Union members.

https://www.gov.uk/if-your-business-fac ... nd-strikes - Straight from the Governments own website

Non-union staff and striking
If non-union members go on strike, they are protected from dismissal and have the same rights as union members, as long as the industrial action is lawful.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 5   1, 2, 3, 4, 5