ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE


Performance monthly payment????

11 Sep 2017, 20:13

A few of my colleagues have said they receive a monthly performance payment and have done for years, I have never even heard of this or received anything like this, can someone shed some light on this , thx


Performance monthly payment????

11 Sep 2017, 20:33

unless its managers your talking about your colleagues are taking the piss

Performance monthly payment????

11 Sep 2017, 20:38

Is it not one of those legacy payments royal mail want to scrap?

Performance monthly payment????

11 Sep 2017, 20:41

stranglerscolin wrote:unless its managers your talking about your colleagues are taking the piss
no it's normal workers , one gets bout 10 pound per week the other around 4 , I asked of it was delivery supplement , they said no it's different

Performance monthly payment????

11 Sep 2017, 21:27

Only thing I can think of is the ICS and PBS Supplements. Both of which have appeared on my pay slip once every so often. Little value at £3.78 and £2.77 though.

Performance monthly payment????

11 Sep 2017, 21:36

Yes it's the infamous legacy payments which are listed in this thread...
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=79189

Performance monthly payment????

11 Sep 2017, 22:01

POSTMAN wrote:Yes it's the infamous legacy payments which are listed in this thread...
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=79189



Was never, ever explained to us what they were for! Still no idea in truth!

Performance monthly payment????

12 Sep 2017, 15:30

WallaceCat wrote:A few of my colleagues have said they receive a monthly performance payment and have done for years, I have never even heard of this or received anything like this, can someone shed some light on this , thx



PBS
ICS

Came from an agreement circa 2001 - 2004 where if we made savings we would enjoy these supplements in perpetuity.

Performance monthly payment????

12 Sep 2017, 19:57

Yer that's what is is, do folk still get em or did you have to join before a certain date

Performance monthly payment????

13 Sep 2017, 15:12

WallaceCat wrote:Yer that's what is is, do folk still get em or did you have to join before a certain date



There was a qualifying date - around 2004 IIRC.

Performance monthly payment????

13 Sep 2017, 16:10

So if you started in 2001 at an office that didn't get any ICS payment but transferred last year to an office that does get it, should you then start getting it?

Performance monthly payment????

13 Sep 2017, 16:26

wacko74 wrote:So if you started in 2001 at an office that didn't get any ICS payment but transferred last year to an office that does get it, should you then start getting it?

No.

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 1