ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Together

09 Sep 2017, 17:53

I may be a bit crazy but I honestly feel we will get a lot of public backing if we get the yes vote,people in all walks of life are fed up with the establishment,junior doctors,teachers,police,fireman,train drivers,it's time to stay strong,good luck.

Together

09 Sep 2017, 18:11

Union will get a big yes vote but what's the ratio of people in union or not?, I know you don't have to cross a picket line but in my old office there was quite a few who weren't in union one day half the office will be at gates and one half working

Together

10 Sep 2017, 23:06

Ginge wrote:I may be a bit crazy but I honestly feel we will get a lot of public backing if we get the yes vote,people in all walks of life are fed up with the establishment,junior doctors,teachers,police,fireman,train drivers,it's time to stay strong,good luck.

Teachers are unhappy about all the pressure on them and a pay decrease for the last 7 years.

Police can't strike but they are fed up with the pay decrease and how little there is left.

Same with Fire fighters, pay and attacking their pension and making them work longer in life when you physically can't maintain the required fitness levels. But there could be individual disputes in local fire services because of a number of reasons.

Train drivers, well we know the reason there but at least they haven't had their pay cut.

Doctors, over worked and under paid and of course the pay cut!

So they all have their unique reasons for going on strike.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1