ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

Advice needed:work place coach role/application

16 Jul 2017, 22:10

Hi all
Firstly I apologise if it posted in wrong section
I am considering applying for a work place coach role at a small depot I m a bit lost as to what role intails and about paper work of questions that are going round
They are after a plan to help hit quality and scanning targets any input/ideas?
I was trained by a very good coach and would like to help fellow new starters to the best of my abilities
Also am I right in saying it's 95.5% for first class
What's target for 2d and 1d tracked?
Thanks

16 Jul 2017, 22:29

Yep posted in wrong section - try the i want to be a manager section

16 Jul 2017, 22:50

We got four in our place none of them seem to do anything. One is off long term sick and the other finishes two hours early every day

16 Jul 2017, 22:56

No way I d ever wanna be a manager!
I still enjoy the job and would like to help new starters out the same way I was by my coach who has since left!
I found it rather daunting when I first started but he was there to help me through and I d like to be the same and help others I like to think I m very patient and know the job fairly well it's just the question side I m not sure on 'what they re looking for suggestions wise'
And the extra money would help,

16 Jul 2017, 23:00

That's the other thing I want to try to make a difference (for what little it is!)even if it's only helping new starters with advice and not getting stitched like I did and others
I tend to overthink stuff and not absorb all the blah blah blah as I just wanna do my job to the best of my abilities

17 Jul 2017, 05:16

Steve32ford wrote:Hi all
Firstly I apologise if it posted in wrong section
I am considering applying for a work place coach role at a small depot I m a bit lost as to what role intails and about paper work of questions that are going round
They are after a plan to help hit quality and scanning targets any input/ideas?
I was trained by a very good coach and would like to help fellow new starters to the best of my abilities
Also am I right in saying it's 95.5% for first class
What's target for 2d and 1d tracked?
Thanks

Steve,

Any queries could be directed to a DOM but in my experience they rarely come up with an answer, or an honest answer. :thumbdown

However Royal Mail's targets are:
First Class mail – a minimum of 93% delivered the next working day, :thumbup
Second Class mail – a minimum of 98½% delivered within three working days. :thumbup

17 Jul 2017, 09:15

Steve32ford wrote:No way I d ever wanna be a manager!
I still enjoy the job and would like to help new starters out the same way I was by my coach who has since left!
I found it rather daunting when I first started but he was there to help me through and I d like to be the same and help others I like to think I m very patient and know the job fairly well it's just the question side I m not sure on 'what they re looking for suggestions wise'
And the extra money would help,

Good luck with it :thumbup

17 Jul 2017, 20:31

it baffles me that royal mail still pay a fair few in our office coaches allowance for doing naff all. always trying to make cuts surely that would be first on the list. x amount of people getting 30 quid a week for nowt :arrrghhh

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1