not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?

17 May 2018, 06:48

When the PDA comes up with "androidsystemhasstoppedworking" and has to reset the PDA. Everytime just after I've knocked on a customers door :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

17 May 2018, 16:20

sindba wrote:PDAs

I don't want to write a F...ING MEMO YOU LUMP OF JUNK

I just want to scan the thing

Why would I want to write a memo?!

Eggs
Milk
Toothpaste
Washing up liquid

This.
Why isn't there an option to lock the PDA on the pending jobs screen ? :arrrghhh

17 May 2018, 16:50

People
People with dogs
Dogs
Spiders
People who order that Graze stuff but don't have a letter box big enough for the box.
When the hole is smaller than the flaps would suggest.

17 May 2018, 17:08

ParcelForce. So much ParcelForce. Why they even have a driver in our area is a mystery seeing as we take on EVERYTHING. The other day i delivered five 25kg conference tables, 2 sheds and a petrol lawnmower. All ParcelForce. Sick of it to be honest. It's hard enough completing without all the PF stuff....

17 May 2018, 17:22

Delivering packets or parcels;(Always from the dense ones) "Do I need to sign for it"?

17 May 2018, 19:17

p5aul789 wrote:Delivering packets or parcels;(Always from the dense ones) "Do I need to sign for it"?

And:

Is it for me?

What is it?

18 May 2018, 08:14

yellowbelly wrote:
p5aul789 wrote:Delivering packets or parcels;(Always from the dense ones) "Do I need to sign for it"?

And:

Is it for me?

What is it?

"Judging by the returns address, it's your latest batch of 'toys' from Lovehoney, madam. Have a fun afternoon!"

18 May 2018, 14:16

When you’ve bn off for a few wks and u come by to work with a massive pile of missorts wAit for u because the lazy git who’s bn in u rd Havant dne them

18 May 2018, 14:20

And D2ds that have been left.

18 May 2018, 17:00

sindba wrote:PDAs

I don't want to write a F...ING MEMO YOU LUMP OF JUNK

I just want to scan the thing

Why would I want to write a memo?!

Eggs
Milk
Toothpaste
Washing up liquid

And why do they put the collection boxes on main screen every time you just look at it , it says early collection are you sure no just f# off.

18 May 2018, 22:36

clashcityrocker wrote:People
People with dogs
Dogs
Spiders
People who order that Graze stuff but don't have a letter box big enough for the box.

Kudos, Sir, for sneaking that last one in there. Well played indeed. :Applause

18 May 2018, 23:10

When the sat nav keeps come on my pda and I can’t switch the bloody thing off haha

21 May 2018, 15:09

Hanging baskets!!!! already nutted a few placed right above outside letterboxes. Also I have 28 flats all with their letterboxes at the bottom of the doors which I hate hate hate.

22 May 2018, 16:01

Doors with ankle height letterboxes, but also a centrally placed doorknob directly above. Nutted them as well getting up from the ground.

22 May 2018, 17:23

goneaway wrote:Doors with ankle height letterboxes, but also a centrally placed doorknob directly above. Nutted them as well getting up from the ground.

I've got one of them on my round. And it's a big massive cast iron one :arrrghhh

23 May 2018, 18:00

When parked up on road to deliver, the first overtaking driver who doesn't indicate when overtaking to show that you are a potential obstruction in the carriageway
then the following drivers behind travelling far too fast and close get closer and closer to you as they overtake as they don't know you're there and don't see you......

23 May 2018, 20:08

The rather annoying bloke who's got nothing else to do but sit there watching the postie to ensure that he/she closes the gate properly

24 May 2018, 12:22

The recycle lorries parked in middle of road and no ways is he moving 15 mins later and u are still wait to pass wat a twit driver

24 May 2018, 12:49

clashcityrocker wrote:

Vaguely reminiscent of an old flame... :shock:

02 Jun 2018, 15:40

One thing I cannot stand is dogs sniffing around me!

Today;
A women walks past me with a pathetic little s**t of a poodle. As she walked past the dog attempted to jump up at me, (It was on the lead).

I took exception to this and moved away to prevent it getting nearer. As I did so i said "p**s off". The women took exception to this and complained, to which I replied, "I don't want your dog sniffing around me thanks very much".

No apology from the women, of course it was my fault!

Yesterday, I posted a packet though a letter box and walked away, just as one of the householders was coming to the house. He said " Is that for me"?
I replied "that's why I posted it though your letterbox" He took exception to my tone of voice. He said "that's cheeky" I said "well you shouldn't be such an idiot"

He took exception to this, a hot headed young asian guy.

He kept repeating, "did you just called me an idiot" following me up the road as i continued to go to houses posting.

"What's your name"?, he kept asking. I ignored him.

Another incident; A front door was open, so I threw the mail (just one letter) on the floor. A woman in her 60's and (looking rather unfit) was standing behind the door.

I didn't see her there.

"Iv'e got to bend down and pick that up now" she said, and repeated that again. I replied, "Sorry I didn't see you"

"Stop moaning" I said out of earshot as I walked away, "the exercise will do you good".

Previous page Next page

Page 5 of 10   1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10