not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

16 Nov 2019, 22:43

Nothing changes then :no no

18 Nov 2019, 10:03

The 'trick' is to try not to let the bastarrrds grind you down...

...some/most/'modern' (RM especially) management-types are bitter, cynical has-beens whom are being paid a bonus to reflect a management culture that gives not a toss for any of us (including them), but the pr**s are 'party-faithful' and as a cloak for their own inadequacies often make 'their own frustrations manifest themselves by persecuting others/baiting the 'normal' and inoffensive types.....because the 'bosses' are jealous, fascistic cuuuntzzzzz.....

:hmmmm thoughts...?

13 Dec 2019, 19:10

Remember rm are big on mental health !

14 Dec 2019, 15:20

Chelseablue wrote:Remember rm are big on mental health !

They want to be seen to be a caring coming,but in truth they couldnt give a toss.

14 Dec 2019, 15:21

Brandy wrote:

They want to be seen to be a caring coming,but in truth they couldnt give a toss.

They want to be seen to be a caring COMPANY, but in truth they couldnt give a toss.

Re: Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

22 Dec 2019, 18:47

Ossie From Preston wrote:This is how it goes in my office,
Postie - 8 45am “Boss got to much on today won’t be able to finish in time“
DOM - “your not due out till 10 30 it’s a bit early telling me now come back when your about to go out we will access the situation then”
Postie “Ok”
10 15 am Postie - “Boss still won’t be able to finish in time to much on won’t be able to do tracked or packets”
DOM - “it’s a bit late telling me now pal I have nobody and I mean nobody to cover anything on your duty, tell you what leave the packets just take the tracked”
Postie - “I’m not going over boss”
DOM “come and see me in the morning and I will pay you what you went over” Walks away!
DOM comes back "if your telling me you can't finish those two walks and the tracked and the mail traffic is down today well I will be speaking to you tomorrow on a performance issue"
Postie looks for Union rep, Union rep has been in early and long gone.

Priceless! You can’t make this stuff up

22 Dec 2019, 18:57

Pretty much our office too.

The only difference is that our rep would be standing next to the DOM telling us how easy our round is and that it should have more added.

13 Jan 2020, 12:55

i injured my self while out on duty and was diagnosed with whiplash of lower spine,i am being pressured into coming into work before im ready,they want me to make up d2d,but im not sleeping due to the pain im in and dont feel upto it yet,can they demand me in as had text saying need to be in by wednesday

13 Jan 2020, 15:24

Do you have a doctors note they can't force you in if the dr hasn't said you are fit for work

20 Jan 2020, 00:02

widdop1 wrote:i injured my self while out on duty and was diagnosed with whiplash of lower spine,i am being pressured into coming into work before im ready,they want me to make up d2d,but im not sleeping due to the pain im in and dont feel upto it yet,can they demand me in as had text saying need to be in by wednesday

GET A DOCTORS NOTE

21 Jan 2020, 21:59

Wow this post goes back 8 years and nothing has changed......disturbing as to why things haven’t been addressed........worrying indeed very worrying

08 Feb 2020, 17:39

par4mrl wrote:Wow this post goes back 8 years and nothing has changed......disturbing as to why things haven’t been addressed........worrying indeed very worrying

It's got worse since then.

25 Jun 2020, 18:36

Last edited by PostmanBitesDog on 26 Jun 2020, 17:45, edited 1 time in total.

25 Jun 2020, 18:44

PostmanBitesDog wrote:Right then,

What's wrong with this picture?

OS 1.jpg

The grass verge needs cut?

25 Jun 2020, 19:05

Woody Guthrie wrote:

The grass verge needs cut?

:chuckle

25 Jun 2020, 19:56

OS 1.jpg

It's can't be a genuine Royal Mail LWT - the rubber handle is fully intact and there's no dog crap on the wheels......

25 Jun 2020, 20:00

26 Jun 2020, 17:52

All kidding aside, the images showed a notable level of neglect by the RM managers when it comes to forcing a Royal Mail postie to misuse Royal Mail delivery equipment, hence the reason why the pics were posted in the Bullying and Harassment thread.

However, with no follow-up discussion, and the possibility of management retribution for unauthorized photos of Royal Mail delivery equipment posted in RM Chat, the pics have now been deleted.

27 Jun 2020, 10:16

Yes causing it not preventing it and speaking from experience and even being told it was deliberately done.

Unfortunately the union have been pi$$ poor in getting B&H sorted in this company and far too many have suffered because of it.

01 Jul 2020, 23:25

Sugar wrote:

Yes causing it not preventing it and speaking from experience and even being told it was deliberately done.

Deliberately done for what reason?

To make people quit to reduce staff for free?

To make people break down for their own enjoyment?

Previous page Next page

Page 18 of 19   1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19